Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Alan, I swear you must be wearing the same hat that my Scottish uncle in Dundee, Scotland wears all the time! I've played many a round of golf with him wearing a VERY similar hat. You have the most well-rounded hat collection I think I have ever seen.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Joao - looks good, and easier to drive in, I'd imagine :)

Steve - beautiful piece.

Tedquinton - looks good and I think you've got better weather than us. Is that one of Mike's?

David - I can see why that's a favourite.

Perry - looks great - perfect width to the brim binding too.

Andy - looks good - I'm surprised by how tall the crown looks without the telescope.

Sam - great Melone. Definitely a bowler day ;)

Alan - careful, you're likely to be asked your views on independence :)

Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's Fed.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Very nice hats one and all as usual! I can honestly say that I like most all hats you gents post on here. Some are not my style and would not suit my style, but they all look great.

Cornhill Premiere Stratoliner

It is interesting how the light affects the color of the hat.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Richard - great bowler! The hat looks like it was made to wear with your turtleneck and jacket combo!

And yes, you have a keen eye. That is a Barbour Solway jacket. I will be buried in this! I got it in London at a shop near Piccadilly Circus back in 1999.

Alan, I swear you must be wearing the same hat that my Scottish uncle in Dundee, Scotland wears all the time! I've played many a round of golf with him wearing a VERY similar hat. You have the most well-rounded hat collection I think I have ever seen.

Thank you! The hat is my wife's... it was a gift from a Japanese landscape designer and next door neighbor who brought it back from a trip to Scotland in the 1960s. Donna can't wear wool so she lets me use it. Seems that puppies like it too. It's had the pom reattached several times.

Alan - careful, you're likely to be asked your views on independence :)

I do have more than my share of opinions... a Jewish trait. But I've never been to Missouri. ;)

hatguy1

One Too Many
022714.jpg

Heading out in search of a groundhog to throttle.

ROTFL (at the groundhog comment)! The headgear and coat look warm. Hope they kept back the cold for you.

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
It's too late for misgivings now, I've just bought this hat, online. Misgivings, not about the hat, but perhaps I should have asked you about the vendor before purchasing. Has anyone heard of, or bought from, The Village Hat Shop, in San Diago, CA? On second thoughts, if you've had a bad experience, maybe I shouldn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner