Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha! Seems to be the way with those Tudor things. Note the wonky walls on the side of my local one below. However, this wonky wall was invented in 1934 to look like it was wonky Tudor subsidence. The house is Tudor, the wall as wanky therefore as it is wonky.

1730824_a10be8ea.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good Morning Gents! As usual, everyone looks great! A nice collection of lids to start off the day...

PT Mon, Nice Strat. I love the color.
CC Joe, Nice gift from the grandchildren.
hatophile, That's a nice looking Whippet buddy. One of my favorite hats.
Andy, I like the color and contrasting ribbon on that Borso.
DJH, Very nice Stetson.
casechopper, I really like the CRM. The color combo of the hat and ribbon go really well together. Nice one.

On this sunny but chilly morning from Central Ohio, it feels like Spring is getting closer. For me this morning I'm wearing a Resistol Stagecoach and playing around on my Fender Telecaster...in case any are wondering, I can tolerate, (barely), Black Westerns. I just don't like Black Fedoras).

Cowboy_Tele.jpg

View attachment 10948

Last edited:

m0nk

One Too Many
I haven't posted in a while; with the cold here I've mainly been wearing my beaver (and beaver blend) hats: an AB Henry and the Falcon Park below. I do have another beaver coming Monday from Northwest Hats so that'll be heavy in the rotation for a bit...

IMG_20140306_102036_zpssrcowvak.jpg

rclark

Call Me a Cab
A bit rushed this morning but you guys continue to blow me away with all of the awesome hats you guys are wearing!

A few days ago I was in Dallas for some meetings, so naturally, I stopped by Stetson HQ in Garland to check out what they had. I found some interesting stuff!

So, today I am wearing a brown prototype Stetson Open Road made with "Royal DeLuxe" felt. I saw a photo of the hat a while back on Matt Deckard's Tumblr account.

I also picked up a prototype Stratoliner and an awesome Premiere Stetsonian. Will post photos of those as soon as I can.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
TJones - great black hat for you there.
Casechopper - you have a few CRM and they're all very nice. This one especially. Great contrast of the light felt and dark ribbon.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
You're just too cool headed, Alan.

Beautiful variety today.

T Jones, I like the western and the Tele. You provoked this shot today of me in my Dobbs flat cap.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Andy, thanks buddy. I appreciate the comment.

bowlerman, thanks bman. That flat cap is nice! It's fuller than most flat caps I've seen. I like that! You should wear caps more often. They look really good on you. Do you have a model name for that Dobbs cap? I can barely see the make of your guitar, that's a Taylor isn't it?

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miami - your son is a natural pork-pie wearer!

PT - welcome to the forum - that's a nice chore hat!

CCJ - great gift - looking sharp - hopefully not a card sharp ;)

Baron - interesting fakery!

Perry - Wonderful Whippet.

Andy - Nice Borso

David - looking good, if a little colder :)

Sam - That CRM is a beauty.

TJones - as always, you look good in black hats :) That's a fine one.

m0nk - Nice Falcon Park - great colour.

jhe888 - that campdraft really suits you.

Rick - I really like the contrast on that OR

Alan - nice high crown on that one.

Jeff - great looking flattie. You look good in caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic