Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida_Marlin

One of the Regulars
Leddy Cuenca OR style, rebuilt with leather sweat and new ribbon

87ad17ed16a54ed20edb751c9312fb63_zpsf704d995.jpg
[/IMG]

Glad gravity is back on your side G. That's a very sporty milan.
Joao that's a nice fuzzy Stetson as well. In this pic it looks really long haired. I like the band on it.
Is that a straw Open Road Marlin? I like it.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Please forgive my lack of commentary this week! Rest assured I am enjoying the show, and you all are so inspiring.
G. Durand, awesome choices. This Kevin McAndrew is amazing.
T Jones, love these shots of you and your grandchildren (I, too, am in disbelief that you're old enough for that).
David, always classy, ole bloke!
Alan, really enjoying these clears and nutrias and all!
Jared, I like your style and eye for photography. Nice supernatural today.
rclark-- that's a great straw OR!
Charlie, you always appear to be in such good spirits! Can I borrow some of that positive energy? It must be because of those fanstastic lids you're sporting!
Joao, GREAT new furries!
Steve, I love this Alpine, too. Great color!
Richard, been meaning to comment on your swell choices as well! What a cool assortment of backdrops, too! What sort of crooked building was that?

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the Tumwater comments from yesterday, guys.

Great hats everyone, nice to see some straws - gives a little hope that this long winter might be coming to an end. Of course, it isn't done with us yet.

Anyway, today is Whippet Wednesday

smugshot_8928197-L.jpg

That's a great looking hat DJH. The color is fantastic, and the lighter brim binding and darker ribbon really make it pop out.

B-man I I really like the western style crease on your campdraft. Looks good. And don't sweat the chin, it's just part of getting older, and that sure beats not getting older.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Yesterday's hat were really, literally, and virtually OVER the TOP!! Over many tops, actually...

Not a Whippet, but from about 1940, a medium gray M&K Custom Hatters (L.A.) with shark's gill bow. A special hat for me...

Miamibruno

One Too Many
David - A wonderful Whippet indeed. I love that color combo.

Charlie - That's my favorite hat on you so far. Fabulous. You could troll the seas in that one.

Hato - WAR indeed! Love the brim on that one, too.

My (seemingly rare) Merrimac for men. I see a ton of them for women, a few wool hats for men, and I've only seen 1 or 2 other men's fur felts.

View attachment 11329

View attachment 11330

View attachment 11331

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Jones, Do you have twin, look at the smile on this mans face. Kingrat

Ha! Yup. That smiling Jackass is my twin! He's the Black-sheep of the family! ;)

miambruno, bowlerman, Kingrat, thanks guys. I really appreciate your comments.
Once again I'm in a rush this morning to get to a doctor's appointment, so I apologize to everyone for not having the time to comment on all your wonderful hats. But everyone of you look great....Although I do have time to post this pic of my Grandson. My daughter sent this one to me. Like Grandfather, like Grandson ;) ....there's nothing better than playing Mario Brothers and wearing your favorite lucky hat!....

Hayden_Indy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav