Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tres nice!

The world here is gray like Richard's wall.

040814.jpg

Stetson No.1 Quality.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Good morning Gents! It's drizzly and overcast here in Central Ohio this a.m. But the hats displayed here so far this morning make for a brighter day!

Richard, Wow! Now that is a colorful combo with the red Borso! It actually pulls together very well!
bowlerman, I love those Tumwaters! He does really work! Nice!
Joao, That's a nice looking Resistol! I like that one!
David, I love the color on your Penman! Very nice!
g.durand, The Pennys Marathon looks great! Looks like you're ready for Summer!
CCJoe The Akubra looks great with that combo!
Harv, I love that Stetson Weekender! Nice one buddy!
Andy, You pull off the Banjo Peterson really well! How's the weather in the Northern part of Buckeye country?

On this Tuesday a.m., and once again, I'm wearing my most recent OR conversion for a little stroll with my dog...
I creased this one with a Center Dent and made the Crown a tad lower than my other hats, (my other hats are creased 4 1/2 inches at the pinch. This one is 4 1/4 inches at the pinch). I made it just a tad lower so I won't keep knocking it off every time I get in and out of my truck like I do with my other hats. I was just wondering if the proportions looked right for me with the little lower crown...I'm not sure...

ORD_01.jpg

side view...too low?

ORD_02.jpg

my wife's little darling... ;)

Buffy_02.jpg
[/QUOTe

The lower crown works for you TJ. I does give it a sportier look but still looks good. You have the build to pull it off easy, just a little different than what you usually wear. You're the opposite of me, I started with lower crowns and am having a hard time going taller, you the other way. Still looks good either way.

gear-guy

Practically Family
David, excellent hat and color
Mach1, that really is a good hat on you
Orange, Great look
Case, nice hat for the rain, seems to be raining on everyone today, but those nice hats will bring the sun out!

David, the black cherry color looks so good on you. Wish I could pull it off!
Andy, love the hat and bow tie combo. Awesome!
Sam, perfect day for the Akubra.
Terry, I think the crown height looks good, buddy. That color combination is fantastic!
Looking sharp, as usual Richard. You look good in a black hat, man. Nice find!
Alan....now THAT'S a hat!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
gear-guy, Richard, Harv, thanks guys. I appreciate your feedback.

I think if I had it to do over I'd make the crown a little taller at 4 1/2, but it's okay like this. I definitely wouldn't go any lower than 4 1/4 though.

Joao:
Heating up here. Makes me want to go to the beach.

I think your 5X Resistol would look good as part of your Beach-Wear! :D

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Late entry tonight. I wore the Stratoliner tonight as my wife and I went to our local junior college to hear physicist Michio Kaku speak. Interesting guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy