Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yttclothing

One of the Regulars
From a little shoot this morning, my Favoit Special Marke Velour.
13794601135_c2914c1933_c.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Really nice. Isn't it a little too big in size? Looks like it is falling down your head and covering your ears.

It fits just right, it's how the angle of the photos are. I like my hats sitting a tiny bit lower than higher. Helps with the wind factor around here ;)

fashion frank

One Too Many
Late night post:

Blacksheep 7X today

Wow Garrett , that hat is awesome I like everything about it , the color ,the style, the crown ,the "dent" of the crown ,color of the band in relationship to the hat ,the shape of the bow on the band.

I'ts a good thing that you live on the other coast from me because I would have to become, not a "cat" but "hat burgler ":p

Green with hat envy ,but still, All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Beautiful portrait with mates, G.D. and Lefty.

The lunar influence seems to be popping babies out all over... including a couple of newbies close to us.

Lovely 7X conversion Garrett. I've always been antimassacre but your collaborations with BSHW sure are a temptation.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
+1 on that Alan.

While I don't think I'd sacrifice one of my 7X's, it would be very tempting to find a beater one and get it over to Bob.

I appreciate the comments on the newly arrived Stetson from yesterday, guys. I'm very happy with this hat.

Today was back to being a nice sunny spring day - good day for a nice walk with the doggies and Garrison Raiders hat

smugshot_8909661-L.jpg

hatguy1

One Too Many
Everyone's sporting some great looks as usual.

Windy here today, but I felt like wearing a fedora anyway. Since I was taking a chance it might get blown off, I dug out this old canvas clunker fedora.... Nice and relaxed for and stayed on ok.

ugu7uhy9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Paddy - scary shot, but a great hat :)

Roger - looking good in that Fed

Perry - nice looking Stetson

David - That Garrison is one of the best looking 'Indy' hats.

Hatguy - clunkers have a useful place!

Michael - lovely OR

Gear-guy - it looks like Tim's done a great job. 2" ribbon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy