Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
lost the hat
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv3638%3Dot%3E7%3A77%3D487%3D34%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2835%3B4896325%3Aot1lsi

well got plenty more hats

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Found a moment and wanted to thank Che for his fantastic posts and also for his hospitality and connections to make our meet up so memorable. Could not have had more fun. My cheeks still hurt from smiling so much. Muchos gracias to his wife Silvia too who prepared the best Mexican home meal Mary and I have had evah! What a great family and fabulous home. Believe me, Che's vintage hat and clothing collection is amazing. We couldn't go through it all before time ran out and it turned into another late night out. Moko is boss!

None of this would have happened if it wasn't for the Lounge. Cheers and thanks to everybody who supports it. Keep it up fellas!

Last edited:

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mike, looks like a great time was had by all and it really comes through in those photos. This is what the lounge is all about. Wish I was there!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao - I envy where you live. Such variety of scenery. I always enjoy your photos and your hats.
Thanks. I take them near my street.

Joao--ahh, the luxury of not being able to decide which hat to wear. Beautiful color on the Stagecoach, and I like the ribbon treatment.
Sometime it's hard to decide when there are some really nice ones to wear.
Thanks. I'm liking this kind of whiskey color too.

Joao - that Resistol is a wonderful colour.
Thanks.

Hard to decide what to take with me for the weekend. As weather was turning bad with rain being predicted, the Sombrero was a good choice so...
Yesterday:
20140419.jpg

20140419g.jpg

Today and about 100 kms away...
20140420.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Nice lids today everyone.

Joao--nice furry hat band on that one, love the color of the Sombrero, too. An Epiphone and a hat, what could be better? I had an Epiphone back in my teenage garage band days.

Javier--nice chocolate Rochester (hmmm.. sounds like some kind of exotic pastry;)).

Mallory Dallas
photo-132_zpsd4382e3f.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gear-guy - looking good in that straw

David - lovely dualist

Sam - a great pair of hats. What's the brim width on the Cane?

Mike - you certainly looked like you had a good time!

Joao - nice hat and great background.

Javier - not a brand I've come across - looks a great hat

Michael - nice looking Mallory.

AnA - lovely boater. I'm hoping I'll get mine out soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou