Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Alan, Dale, and GregNYC, nothing like vintage milan.

Dale, I saw The Knitters a while back in a double header, first as The Knitters then as X. Needless to say, it was a memorable show.

Last edited:

HamilcarBarca3

One of the Regulars
What a bunch of nice pictures of nice guys in hats :)

Wearing my Stetson Sportlite today :yo:

DKnpvvQ.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Lots of great hats from the likes of:

Joao - Awesome Stagecoach yesterday. I love the ribbon on that!

Perry - That Champ is a winner !! :thumb:

Charlie - Nice stingy, man!

Terry - Not sure I could notice the difference at first glance, but it's a good looking hat either way.

Alan - You are a true veteran to this thread, and I respect your amazing collection of fine hats, my friend. :) The straws are both unique, especially the Monticristi. :eusa_clap Wear them well. And don't trip on that caterpillar.

1mach1 - Two hats that deserve one of these... :yo:

Lt. Hats - Nice!!

Mike - That is QUITE a stingy brim! Much too stingy for me, but it looks good on you.

Hamilcar - I like the way you wear that hat!! Sharpness!!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Super looking Hommie AnA!

Thanks, Perry!

AnA ...excellent Homburg, I almost wore mine today...

You'll need to wear it soon. 'Preciate the compliment. :thumb:

I love this thread!! BTW, are repeat hats allowed? I'm out of hats, having photographed them all. I wear a hat every day, so are new photos allowed of the same old hats I posted x days earlier?

Absolutely!! Take as many as you want!! You can also try different angles. :)

Very nice Michael! That band is kicking like a three legged ninja! Is that the fiberglass hat you scored a while back?

Two absolute knock outs A-n-A

And a great vintage look HB3

Mike the last time I caught those guys live they were having more fun in the new world, back around 84. They left quite an impression.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bet Joao would like one of those brim stretchers...

Ha! They're right next to the Door Stretchers at Home Depot, just across the aisle from the left handed hammers and the tape measures that read, "Close Enough. Nail It". :D

AnA, Those are two really fine hats buddy. I like both the Dobbs and the Falcon Park you're wearing. Very nice!

g.durand, Beautiful Marathon straw! I really like that one!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
That's where I got my metric crescent wrench.

Ha! I bought three of those when they were on sale there! I can adjust those babies to any metric size I want! I also bought a SAE crescent wrench too! You never know when you're going to need one of those!

...and check this out! I just picked up this Dewalt AR 15 Nailer while I was there too! All I have to do is get my wife to hold a board in place, then aim and fire while sitting on my patio from 30 feet away!

Dewalt_AR_15.jpg

I'm buying a scope for it next week when they go on sale! :D

GregNYC

One Too Many
Biltmore stingy diamond-crown in blue. Pls pardon the diagonal. I was at a stop light at at busy intersection, and the lighting was good. So I was in a bit of hurry!

y4ugy5ep.jpg

3u3u9u4a.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Been wearing mostly this new limpia creek for a few days, trying to conform it with rain but I'm only getting sprinkles.

On another note. I heard my first Indiana Jones comment this morning, and it wasn't directed at me. This kid who's friends with my kid was wearing an alpine hat for what they decided would be fedora Friday (gotta give them props there!) with his tan leather jacket and somewhat vintage looking clubmaster type spectacles. One of his mother's friends came up singing the Indiana Jones theme song, not in any derogatory manner, and I heard a number of "I know, right?s." I had to refrain from comment.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff