Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
GD, Great VS dove yesterday! What a great interplay of color with the band!

David, I like the hat + boots! Makes me want to pull out some of my Indies myself one of these days.

S4C, I like the wide ribbon on that Stetson, sir!

TJ, lol, you reversed it!!

Perry, nice crisp combo this morning!

Last night's sojourn to the restaurant was chilly, so this morning I wanted some toasty warmth on my head. So I went with this Jonathan Richard newsboy.

da029fe287904cb42e2e601690441cb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnificent Monday morning, men (and to any and all the ladies posting today, too)!!

Mondays were made for M&K Custom hats! Gray/green felt with deep emerald ribbon. A perfect match for "Black Watch Tartan" plaid.
G]

Perry, Alan; thank you both!

Homage to Steve's wall, indeed! But that is MY pastel green vinyl siding... like it or not ( and I am almost completely sick of it).

GregNYC

One Too Many
Charlie, that is one sweet, classic fedora! Great Bogartian lines!

Alan, wonderful hat and shades combo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, the King of Western Hats! The Tom Mix has loads of character.
Thank you Terry.

Today two Stagecoaches. In the morning this one that got baptised by the lunch hour. This one was gifted from a lounger.
20141110.jpg

20141110b.jpg

And in the afternoon gone searching for new tyres and took this one. This one I bought but had the original ribbon replaced but I put it back.
20141110c.jpg

It also got sprayed as it was raining again...

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
S-4-C, GregNYC, Sam, Charlie, alan, Joao, Nice collection of lids guys. Everyone looks great!

It got a bit warmer today here in Central Ohio. It's a little breezy though but the leaves are still clinging to my Japanese Maple!

On this breezy and warmer p.m. I'm Sporting my 3X OR conversion. Believe it or not, this is the hat that I get the most, "Nice Indiana Jones hat", comments....

3_X_I_02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany