Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks everyone.
Tropicalbob: We have a mutual liking for what we are building. She (being the one who does the most work and goes through the most pain) has veto rights at any time when it comes to deciding whether to have another.
Alan: I'm fine with being nuts:D

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao you always remember the first one, and it's a beaut!
Thank you. None other hat has sticked to my head for so long.

I had an early delivery come in a couple days ago so ended up wearing highly unflattering (though practical for its intended purpose) clothing. My daughter Iris went for a warm knit cap.
Congratulations!!

Dobbs Twenty to just match some colder weather attire I got on Daniel for the trip to see the Doctors!
Nice to see Daniel. Crown seems to be very tall.

Kevin McAndrew today

c63da837ce3ae7a0e13c235c45f296b4.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Sometimes it takes two flushes, Greg. Or possibly they're too big. I've been cropping lots lately, but apparently not enough to work well with your phone. Henceforth I'll reduce them a bit more.

Justin it's great to see you posting. Please keep your head down, be safe, sir!

Tedq (Greg) my heart goes out to you, for having experienced the tragedy of selling a VS. Lovely tree!!

Panadora super lid; perfect perspective!

Joao that wide ribbon Stagecoach always blows me away!

Mark popped in here while I typed, with an absolutely astounding hat and look today... That's SUCH a great Stetson!!!

From the "Best of" files, (due to time demands this morning) my Blue Smoke VS. To use the line again, that was how I convinced Mrs. HRM that I needed a new hat; I blew smoke...

Now there is one spiffy looking Gentleman.

GregNYC

One Too Many
I agree, Charlie rocks! I was gonna go over and try to buy some of the hats on that rack, but now I see I'll have to hold back! :)

Also, I was gonna say that the gentlemen on this forum are not only spiffy, but a very nice bunch as well! A few time in Hawaii I was telling my 73-yr old Pearl Harbor buddy Jerry about the folks on FL. I'd point to a picture with a cool hat, and say, "He has a great collection," or "He has a very vintage-retro look." Jerry, who's not an internet guy, would ask, "Do you know him?" Even though I have never met anyone here face to face so far (though there are plans afoot), I'd always say, "Well, yes. In an internet sort of way!!!" :)

Quoting the man himself, "WOOOOO HA!" Daniel's back!

So very good to see you, Daniel, looking snappy and dapper all at once. Cindy's taking great care of you, apparently.

Thank's for the kind comment, Cindy. Definitely my "deer in the headlight" look, and I like Daniel's tie much better.

Joao the Resistol looks just fine, not dirty.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
OK
I like what I see on everybody's heads
you are all in fine form & I hope all are doing well.

A special guest appearance by Daniel & dressed to the nines = Fantastic , Thank You Cindy !

Sam what a beautiful baby Best to you & yours !!!!! Thank You for Sharing !

I just have too much catching up & im glad I checked in today & I truly enjoy all hats posted .:eusa_clap
:cool:che

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
OK
I like what I see on everybody's heads
you are all in fine form & I hope all are doing well.

A special guest appearance by Daniel & dressed to the nines = Fantastic , Thank You Cindy !

Sam what a beautiful baby Best to you & yours !!!!! Thank You for Sharing !

I just have too much catching up & im glad I checked in today & I truly enjoy all hats posted .:eusa_clap
:cool:che

+1 Che!

Sam; Man Sam you and your wife rock! Congrats your daughter is a cute baby. The tweens and teens that I coach (gymnasts) peeked at the computer this afternoon as I was reading along on the Fedora Forum and the group said that it is a "cute name."

Daniel, Daniel! Cheers sir! Cindy; I tp my hat in your's and Daniels direction this evening.

Best to all and thumbs up to the posts, Eric -

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
Joao: I have not seen a thoroughbred hat until your posting. I do like that presentation and the look of the hat. Would you care to share more about how you came to possess such a hat?

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Congrats to you and your wife Sam and also great to see Daniel again and looking sharp

The hats on the rest of you don't look to shabby either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic