Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Modern Paul Stuart newsboy in blue Irish tweed. Actually, the color is better visible in the harsh, cold outdoor lighting a I rush to work than in apartment fluorescence....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424351848.475435.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424351860.572383.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Dark Brown Royal Stetson today:

Stetson_RJ_Hat_04.jpg
Stetson_RJ_Hat_03.jpg Stetson_RJ_Hat_01.jpg

An eBay win from a couple of years ago, it quickly became my favorite among my collection. The reddish tinge to the brown suits me, the curl to the brim fore and aft is just right. I've dubbed it my "Robert Jordan" hat, as it reminds me of the lid Gary Cooper wore in "For Whom the Bell Tolls."

hatguy1

One Too Many
Great display of headwear the past several days and this morning, guys.

In honor of "pitchers and catchers report day" (to spring training) today, I'm wearing my Chicago Cubs cap and jacket.

Go, 'Cubs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ed9d525883548e6790bca4158c2595b3.jpg

Great Stetson Benz!
I'm liking your NW Harv, very nice.
We're supposed to be Indians fans here, but my wife's family is from Boston, so... but nice cap and jacket anyway.
Charlie, looking very spiffy today.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Supposed to be negative 10 here today. I may not even open the door, and may use the 4th consecutive snow day to re-shape and steam some of my hats. Wonderful hats so far today men!

Looking cool/and warm there Sam.

Benz, it's nice when we can still wear hats as old or older than we are, and they still look good.

Charlie, I am waiting for warmer weather before venturing out to your neck of the woods. It is like the Arctic here in Ohio.

HOW COLD IS IT?!?!!?

I saw a chicken with a capon...

Alan must be frozen in up in Buffalo, where the local "flasher" is only giving descriptions. In Boston the exhibitionist is just showing pictures...

Last edited:
Charlie, it's so cold my optometrist gave me ice scrapers with my new glasses.
It's so cold my dogs are wearing cats. My coon hound is looking for a raccoon coat.
It's so cold the cows are giving ice cream.

tommyK

One Too Many
Great, great hats today!
2015-02-19104947_zps49ce2418.jpg 2015-02-19104949_zps0b084493.jpg
2015-02-19105155_zpsf11b1179.jpg
Benzadmiral inspired me to break this Tom Eggleston of unknown vintage. Nearly a twin to his Royal Stetson

hatguy1

One Too Many
HistoryTeach24, I'm not a hat maker or repairer, but you sound like you're spending a frigid day quite enjoyably.

hatsRme, that Stephan Stetson and black longcoat look is awesome! Well done!

Casehopper, that Akubra Campdraft and that leather jacket look like a good combo for the stylish adventurous guy. And the flannel and fedora look is suitable for such as well, TommyK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn