Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratcat

One of the Regulars
Today is a warm, cozy day inside away from the snow. Here's me in my Bailey "John Malkovich" fur felt fedora, Lillie in her Deauville, and Minnie in her neon sparkle (100% genuine plastic) fedora with a cattleman's crease.

View attachment 25174

That has to be one of the best photos on the lounge!
Was the neon sparkle a custom order:eeek:
;)

Awesome hat & family photo JD!

Sharp, Bowlerman!

TommyK I covet your hat and hunting jacket collection. You have some of the finest examples of both I have ever seen. Today's combination is a real knockout.
Of course, I don't covet all that snow. Its warm enough here to be out in a t-shirt this weekend.

Nice looking beater, Harv.

TJ that conversion looks great!!! I like the crown to brim ratio. Very old school look.

DJH I know that part of Tejas gets some winter weather, but I bet you feel cheated right this moment. The cap looks great. You'll be enjoying the heat soon enough.

Many great hats from yesterday as well, fellas. Too many more to rave about, but I have enjoyed the display this weekend.

tommyK

One Too Many
TommyK I covet your hat and hunting jacket collection. You have some of the finest examples of both I have ever seen. Today's combination is a real knockout.
Of course, I don't covet all that snow. Its warm enough here to be out in a t-shirt this weekend.
Thanks DH, My father and I have kept many of our families old hunting jackets going back about 80 years. Unfortunately none of them fit either of us anymore so all mine are either from the Woolrich factory store or ebay finds like this L.L. Bean. This Bean was $65, is like new, I have no idea of vintage, no Dinerman guide on these.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
A day at the bullfights Stetson again , great hats everywhere, and gorgeous ladies in great hats....
uploadfromtaptalk1425245296781.jpg my beloved Mexico.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Chamuco, some great photos! Have you ever tried the texanas made in Mexico? I live about 2 miles from a Mexican hat shop, Zapateria Mexico.

GD, Che, Java, wonderful! And that is just this page!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace