Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianHicks

New in Town
Still enjoying the new Tim Bender.

New Fedora.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hey, is that the one with the brim turned down?

Thx D. Yes it's snapped down at the moment. I believe theres a few pics posted on my FB page w the brim down. Was an inexpensive purchase from Bencraft but woven really nicely. A very properly done cloth sweatband that really works. Unlike my Stetson cloth sweatbands. No ribbon sweat stains!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Michael, David, Moe, Harv, Greg, Slacker, Joao, Moon, Trev, Panadora, Charlie, Brian H., very fine collection of lids guys.

Once again, it's another Ho-Hum OR style Silverbelly. On this Sunday afternoon I'm wearing a Knox 15 Westlite. It was missing the original thin ribbon when I got it. I sewed on this contrasting thin ribbon and went with an OR style bow...

Knox_15_Westlite.jpg

Knox_20.jpg

Knox_15_top_view.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Guido look ?... not sure if that is a bad or good thing ... not really sure what it means either .... but I'll take it ... :)

Brian, T Jones , Che looking spectacular my friends

"Guido" Usually an Italian. Can be used affectionately or derisively. BE CAREFUL! :)

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
"Guido" Usually an Italian. Can be used affectionately or derisively. BE CAREFUL! :)

being 100% Italian I've only heard used in a derogatory way ... thats why I ask
...and by no means do I look like your typical "guido" that I remember from the neighborhood so...
maybe it has taken on a new meaning since I heard it used as a kid

I'm sure nothing bad was meant by it

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
being 100% Italian I've only heard used in a derogatory way ... thats why I ask
...and by no means do I look like your typical "guido" that I remember from the neighborhood so...
maybe it has taken on a new meaning since I heard it used as a kid

I'm sure nothing bad was meant by it

Sometimes I look and dress like a "Guido" though never typical... Being halfway there (50%) and being brought up/raised in a very Italian Family and with predominantly Italian friends, we sometimes (with all due respect and affection) refer to one another as "Guidos.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Che, Moon, Michael, thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.

Che, Your vintage Panama is definitely impressive. Very classic. That's the kind of straw I like.

Michael, You fit the OR style perfectly.

Moon, love the new avatar pic.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Going Panama today despite the overcast sky, hoping it brings the sun. Also, it helps break up the Indy look when I wear a brown bomber. I really need a few more nice straws, before I wear this one out.
e9696d33ba363f8117e32b88b4f653ed.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
thanks brother

he is the greatest of all time in my opinion

Oh yeah, he was among the greatest. Tom Hiddleston will be playing the part of Hank Williams in the upcoming movie, "I Saw The Light", coming out this year. "Buckaroo Hatters" did the hats for that. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Oh yeah, he was among the greatest. Tom Hiddleston will be playing the part of Hank Williams in the upcoming movie, "I Saw The Light", coming out this year. "Buckaroo Hatters" did the hats for that. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it.

yeah cannot wait to see that

Big Man you sure can wear a hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails