Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed IV arrived today.

b33511fd07f0809071e2f438de02c932.jpg

Got me one too. Same color. Looks nice! Simple bash n pinches. Nice n soft?
Dry bash. Akubra has the best new production hats hands down. I am tough on hats, but don't have an office job to wear my vintage hats on a regular basis. Akubras fit the bill. Affordable, and tough as nails. Can't say that for the new Stetson hats.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Tru. Just can't get my head around the price. All my Akubras took a dry bash perfectly. Just used some steam on em much later when I felt like foolin around.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Great looking Fed, Harv. I like that Moonstone.
Bob, I give you a hard time about being a PB advocate, but that is one sweet hat. I'm almost ready to pull the trigger myself, even if the wait will have it in my hands in the fall.
Tommy, you look excellent in that Excellent.
Nice Montecristi, David.
Nice Cavanagh, S4C. Is that the beginnings of a goatee I see? As a Bearded Man of the Fedora Lounge, I welcome new Members!

Great parade of hats yesterday, guys.

IMG_0970.JPG

For me, Aloha Friday with my Stetson Premiere Milan and a Tommy Hilfiger Aloha shirt.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Nice Cavanagh, S4C. Is that the beginnings of a goatee I see? As a Bearded Man of the Fedora Lounge, I welcome new Members.

Thanks, Fruno. I'm letting it grow out for my alter-ego at DragonCon. A family obligation may prevent my going this year, but I'm letting it grow in case my schedule lets me take part in the insanity.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Great looking Fed, Harv. I like that Moonstone.
Bob, I give you a hard time about being a PB advocate, but that is one sweet hat. I'm almost ready to pull the trigger myself, even if the wait will have it in my hands in the fall.
Tommy, you look excellent in that Excellent.
Nice Montecristi, David.
Nice Cavanagh, S4C. Is that the beginnings of a goatee I see? As a Bearded Man of the Fedora Lounge, I welcome new Members!

Great parade of hats yesterday, guys.

View attachment 33711

For me, Aloha Friday with my Stetson Premiere Milan and a Tommy Hilfiger Aloha shirt.

Never mind all that... Just order the hat! :)

Thanks, Fruno. I'm letting it grow out for my alter-ego at DragonCon. A family obligation may prevent my going this year, but I'm letting it grow in case my schedule lets me take part in the insanity.

Sometime around 1984-5, on about our fourth date, my girlfriend told me, "You'd look good with a beard." So what the heck, she was cute, I was smitten, so I grew a beard. I've had the beard ever since, only shaving once or twice way back when for a respirator fit test. Oh, the girl stuck around too. After 30 years, she has no idea what I really look like! What are you going to DragonCon as?

Never mind all that... Just order the hat! :)

As soon as I see a D'Aquino on your head! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL