Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
NOS Canadian Biltmore Eleganza finish. Color is called "Butterscotch."
abc9eb512a8faa91ac71459fb5859cd3.jpg
f3bae0b0f97dffe307f6dbf59c11b752.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Moon beat everyone to the show today, looking sharp sir. I love that color combo!

Terry, David, Bob as always, beautiful line up.

Terry, that hat is perfect for you and I will agree with Bob to disagree with you about silverbelly. Its a very sharp and clean color.

OR for me today as well.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Is that Silverbelly??? How dare you! What? Ya think it's Silverbelly Saturday or sumthin...? :) I have Silverbelly. I wear it. I like it! And yours looks good. But for me... ENOUGH! Lol.

stratcat

One of the Regulars
Great hats as usual everyone.
I haven't posted on here for a while, but I always check by for a look at what you sharp gents are wearing.

I had to road test my recent acquisitions, so for me a two hat day!
Firstly my new black Fed IV with a new burgundy ribbon and bow. A trip to the shops for some coloured cotton for my next ribbon swap and the lady in the shop compliments my hat, on it's first outing!
IMG_0172_zps4dubuusu.jpg

After a quick brim trim and changing the ribbon and bow on my new Campdraft I have another trip out (just after these pics were taken)
IMG_0176_zpsbcjyrfxa.jpg
IMG_0177_zpstkexac8f.jpg

ingineer

One Too Many
Well, it started off as Straturday and took the hint
Moon that Sage is like a different animal.unlike this one i have, the generic one, prob will not last
Java , Bob,Hawk nice ones,
Wait! Silverbelly boring? the lighter colours always make a better, softer cover
Steve , Alan thanks for sharing those soft black hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner