Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Zipster

New in Town
Took the bike out for a spin this morning, so today I was sporting
a HELD 3/4 helmet in gloss black :)

1zdq2s0.jpg

qs0g0y.jpg

Cheers
Zip

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
During the Holiday break our gymnasts have changed to morning and afternoon practices. The result - I find myself enjoying a late evening at home. Sweet! The dogs and I have been hanging out at the boathouse and enjoying the snowy yard. A Founders IPA in hand I grabbed a pic of my Adam Homburg. It is "Executive Quality" in a grand gray felt.

i-vGVDTWj-M.jpg

Cheers. Best, Eric -

Took the bike out for a spin this morning, so today I was sporting
a HELD 3/4 helmet in gloss black :)

1zdq2s0.jpg

qs0g0y.jpg

Cheers
Zip

Yo, Zip! Looks like you're having a grand time!! The road appears rather narrow, as if it was designed for cycles. If so, are there many like that there?

Eric good thing you're wearing that Executive Quality... for such an executive decision as a Founders IPA. Looks SUPER!!

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Royal stetson. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perry excellent lid. That must be a vtg. Stetson Casual fedora. I love the felt color on your hat.

When you're right, you're right, right, Harv!? Terrifically amazing and fantastic lids lately!!!@chrisbfu...
Today, since we have a new Board Shirt collector in the house I chose a late 1970s Pendleton (yeah, I bought it new...) board shirt. The hat: Dobbs 20, circa 1960. Sorry for the repeat on this lid, but it works with the Pen.
View attachment 41014 View attachment 41015

What did I hear other Pendleton shirt fans? Sweet! Bring on the Pendletons.

Best, Eric -

El Zipster

New in Town
Yo, Zip! Looks like you're having a grand time!! The road appears rather narrow, as if it was designed for cycles. If so, are there many like that there?

That particular road is around 3.5kms long and is completely straight, it leads to the Santa Pola lighthouse here in Alicante
which is a great region. We have plenty of coastline, and inland, loads of mountains. So yep, there are plenty
of narrow and curvy roads in this neck of the woods which make for great motorcycle rides. Having taken early retirement
3 years ago, I have to say I'm taking full advantage of what the region has to offer :)
Cheers
Zip

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Digging the green, DOG! I want to find something in a similar shade, maybe a little sage-y.
historyteach, maybe the pics are sideways because that Aussie hat is trying to get back Down Under.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou