Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
NOS Canadian Biltmore "Selkirk.
20160106_114515-1.jpg
20160106_115318-1.jpg
20160106_114622-1.jpg
" Rosselini finish.

Auld Edwardian

A-List Customer
All of your hats sound great, Auld, but for some reason I can't see any of your pics... :-/

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk
Dear Sir,
I figured out what I was doing wrong and reposted them properly. Thanks for telling me you could not see them. Without you telling me I would have never known. If you look at page 4507 you can see them now.
Best wishes for this New Year,
Auld Edwardian

2075rami

One of the Regulars
Dear Sir,
I figured out what I was doing wrong and reposted them properly. Thanks for telling me you could not see them. Without you telling me I would have never known. If you look at page 4507 you can see them now.
Best wishes for this New Year,
Auld Edwardian
They look great! I especially like the boater. I've been thinking about getting one for a while now, but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. My wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting one, to which I always reply, "Johnny Depp pulled it off pretty well on Public Enemy." And, invariably, she agrees...LOL!

tommyK

One Too Many
DJH, I'm just gob-smacked by that 7XCB! Just stunning!
Great hats all around, the hits just keep coming!

c9faf194-0bca-4e72-ac6f-de816a5bb5a2_zpsa4xf3ybq.jpg

7b31dd9e-8f06-41f9-aa20-a22bbc759bf7_zpsf9idgv07.jpg

Sovereign Stetson Twenty Mode Edge
I corrected the color a little on this to reflect the vibrant copper/orange color that I've never been able to capture with this hat.

Auld Edwardian

A-List Customer
They look great! I especially like the boater. I've been thinking about getting one for a while now, but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. My wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting one, to which I always reply, "Johnny Depp pulled it off pretty well on Public Enemy." And, invariably, she agrees...LOL!

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the complements on my hats. I will say that the boater is a wonderful hat for the summer. Locks & Co. make the best one I have seen, as the straw is the thickest, with the tightest weave, however you're going to pay $182.00, plus shipping for it at present. I bought mine, along with my Coke at their shop in 1985. To replace the Coke would be a breathtaking $475.00!!! If you decide to get a boater, you have to watch it like a hawk. They have a high mortality rate. Care must me taken to place them where they will not be sat on, have things placed on them, and learning to avoid banging the brim in doorways, and getting in ones car. And watch out for others giving it rough handling, especially unruly children. That being said, I find it worth the bother as they are so very comfortable on hot days, and do so in style. You can get them at Hats in the Belfry for $69.00. (See link below) They are an alright compromise, but pale in comparison to the Lock & Co. hat

http://www.hatsinthebelfry.com/prod...hat-hat-are-you-wearing-today.19520/page-4506

Tommy that's Truly a Terrific Twenty!
Samuel really righteous Resistol!
RJR the Raiders rocks!!
Bob R, it's nice to see they let you inside... must be that sweet Biltmore!
WHAT a wicked Wippet, Bama!
MMBarnes; That's a mad, MAD Mad Ave., Matt!!
DJH, one of the most beautiful 7Xs ever. EVER!
Stellar Stetsonian, Fruno!!
Auld Eddie, Old Sport; You have a most respectable collection, sir!
Bolero I always seem to prefer the wider ribbons. Good move!
Dlaniger, where have you been? You are obviously one of us, sir!!!
JavaD I see what you mean; love the Racine!
Joao what a super Saucer, sir!
JauntyOne you're rocking the look! Steel was my first and favorite VS lid as well.
Happy Epiphany, Daniele! Merely magnificent MEER!!
Esther; Super, SUPER, SUPER Beaver!
Real live action Caxton, Perry!
@ Mark, S4C, Good Golly, guy; Great Gray Hommie!!
Sweet one, BenzA! That's one Savoy I'd JUMP at...
Moon, sometimes I just run out of words. (You don't believe me, do you?!) Breathtaking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo