Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Nice hat! I am new here and like all the pictures of great fedoras. I just received a new hat two days ago, my first Akubra. I bought an Akubra Bushman that I teardrop creased. I have a feeling my other hats are going to get worn very little after wearing this hat for only a couple of days. I have re-creased older hats, but this was my first open crown. I will post a pic when I get a chance. How long have you had your Akubra? I have heard their wear is legendary.
This is my newest Akubra it was a christmas gift. I own a tablelands that is my hunting and fishing hat that has taken a beating. My stockman is awesome and I love this snowy river. I always joke with my family that my akubras will survive the apocolypse

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sage Excellent today

6b87b6766e26471abbf8d7c6c6a8fb76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent sage today!

Thank you... will keep you posted on the Zulu restoration. In the meantime, keep the great posts coming. A special call out to MMBarnes. It's a pleasure to see your growing vintage collection. You are wearing them with great style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183