Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flight cancellations, re-bookings, traveling way west then home with a stop over in Chicago, IL. finally to to Minnesota finds me in warmish 25'F weather with light snow (<3" expected today). I wore my Dobbs Cross Country this morning. Lovely hat. Just lovely.

i-FJXKwZS-M.jpg

i-kp7MfTT-M.jpg

Traveling/coaching the past days found me wearing a Cordova Cap.

i-prtX329-S.jpg

i-XGgHsSC-S.jpg

I do look better with a cap or hat.

i-kwNs3f6-S.jpg

Deciding whether to wear a cap for evening practice, Eric -

Great looking Dobbs and cap, Eric. Glad you made it home safely. Looking good. Not everyone has the head for a hairstyle like ours.

Fantastic photo, Harv. Under that great Akuba you look very dominant, now that the shoveling's done. Feeling powerful, aren't we?! Is that your TV antenna behind you? If so, do you use the rotor, and how many channels do you get? We're so spoiled by cable of various sources that it's easy to overlook what's available for free via terrestrial broadcast. Not to mention the picture quality over the air!
Thanks Charlie! The antenna was abandoned a while ago in lieu of Verizon FiOS. I could not convince my wife that the TV antenna is way cool. Oh well.
That said, I kept it up because it looks great! D

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

safetyfast

One of the Regulars
Flight cancellations, re-bookings, traveling way west then home with a stop over in Chicago, IL. finally to to Minnesota finds me in warmish 25'F weather with light snow (<3" expected today). I wore my Dobbs Cross Country this morning. Lovely hat. Just lovely.

i-FJXKwZS-M.jpg

i-kp7MfTT-M.jpg

Traveling/coaching the past days found me wearing a Cordova Cap.

i-prtX329-S.jpg

i-XGgHsSC-S.jpg

By gosh I do look better when wearing a cap or hat.

i-kwNs3f6-S.jpg

Deciding whether to wear a cap for evening practice, Eric -

Nice hats, but you may need to rethink he "balding" part of your screen name! Glad to see another member follicle challenges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt