Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
Wearing my Stetson 3XBQ Mode Edge fuzzy bunny today

a1c85151d1f29c3b520a031bfefd2fb4.jpg

Kinda matches the sky....
Have a great day!:)

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Resistol thin-ribbon

IMG_7383_zps6fa6ousz.jpg
Michael, do you have a shot of the paper sticker/tag under the sweatband? I'd be interested to see what it shows. I have a couple of "confirmed" San Antonios and wondering if that if your hat block/style number matches my San Antonios. BTW - that's an awesome looking hat!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh I almost forgot to post this.

My wife and I are going to the theater to watch The Maltese Falcon tonight. This 50s/60s Stetson is the closest thing I have to Bogie's hat so it is getting the nod. I also wore my grey Open Road most of the day earlier (no recent pics of that though).

20160221_171705.jpg

20160221_171510.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many
Michael, do you have a shot of the paper sticker/tag under the sweatband? I'd be interested to see what it shows. I have a couple of "confirmed" San Antonios and wondering if that if your hat block/style number matches my San Antonios. BTW - that's an awesome looking hat!

Here you go, Rick. Let me know if you have a match. This one sold originally at a place called Prager's in Big Spring.
IMG_4355_zps2oealzwf.jpg

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

My wife and I are going to the theater to watch The Maltese Falcon tonight. This 50s/60s Stetson is the closest thing I have to Bogie's hat so it is getting the nod. I also wore my grey Open Road most of the day earlier (no recent pics of that though).

View attachment 44941

View attachment 44942
One my favourite movies !! Enjoy

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Snortman45

Familiar Face

View attachment 44941

View attachment 44942
Sweet hat! I saw they were showing that movie and really wanted to go see it in the theater.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Here you go, Rick. Let me know if you have a match. This one sold originally at a place called Prager's in Big Spring.
IMG_4355_zps2oealzwf.jpg

Interesting. One number different.

View attachment 44946

I have 4 hats marked "San Antonio" on the paper tag on the side of the sweat. 2 hats have numbers that begin with "484", 1 hat has numbers that begin with "033" and 1 short brimmed hat (2.5" brim) with numbers the begin with "032". It appears that this number may also indicate the size of the brim. So, I think we are one step closer to decoding the Resistol tags. So my best guess is that you both have San Antonios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy