Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Monday sun rises over the Vita-Felt premier. Yippee.

cf05af1cd38d8c7fdeb78b2005115c84.jpg

Is it just me, or is Monday harder to accept after a long weekend?

Oh well... Have a happy one.
I really like that one Matt. Made my Monday!

John Wesley

New in Town
Wearing my recent purchase. I got a Snowy River like new in a goodwill shop for 19 dollars. I just used my garment steamer to take out the side rolled brim, and bring the front down a bit. I wore it in the snow today and I think it is a great beater hat. I like it way better once that side roll was out.
snowy.jpeg

Bolero

A-List Customer
I wish. You're taunting us in the northeast, Bole. That's a great looking lid today! Is it a Paja, or something else?

Knotten, you know how to wear a stingy, sir. Fantastic lid!

It's a Bailey of Hollywood that I bought from Henry the Hatter in Detroit, just an every day beater so to speak, picture is from last Summer.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Out with my dogs wearing a homburg this morning. This vtg. Stetson Homburg is a stunner from the outside to the liner. I was out early enough only my dogs and and now you get to appreciate the hat.

i-TwQh5Ws-M.jpg

i-fTQD7x9-M.jpg

i-hXxZxD7-S.jpg

A vtg. Adam Mainstreet, the homburg and a Cordova Cap are waiting for the trip home later this evening. Perhaps an afternoon run for coffee calls me?

i-KPJktCz-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Mm25

One Too Many
Out with my dogs wearing a homburg this morning. This vtg. Stetson Homburg is a stunner from the outside to the liner. I was out early enough only my dogs and and now you get to appreciate the hat.

i-TwQh5Ws-M.jpg

i-fTQD7x9-M.jpg

i-hXxZxD7-S.jpg

A vtg. Adam Mainstreet, the homburg and a Cordova Cap are waiting for the trip home later this evening. Perhaps an afternoon run for coffee calls me?

i-KPJktCz-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Very interesting bash on that Homberg. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot