Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesslyn

Practically Family
I've used all those words that you mentioned as part of my everyday vocabulary for my entire life ... where I am from ... if you did not speak that way people may not understand what you are talking about

dope, fly , ill, fresh etc etc are very common and when used in context take on their intended meaning ... beastiality on the other hand unfortunately only means one thing

but I understand Bobs use and accept it :) ... it is my fault anyway
I had a good chuckle at least

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Bob's sweet brown burg got me jonesing for a hit of homburg for myself. So I'm going with the Mallory Ten for the evening. Thanks Bob.
18ffab3f9f9118e2a684dfde3cb99ea1.jpg
e81f6da8e5f299bbd9b94f5efd71673e.jpg
e7f7830472a895ede7bf74ef74ad55a3.jpg

Merry weekend!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
large please☺

Bob's sweet brown burg got me jonesing for a hit of homburg for myself. So I'm going with the Mallory Ten for the evening. Thanks Bob.
18ffab3f9f9118e2a684dfde3cb99ea1.jpg
e81f6da8e5f299bbd9b94f5efd71673e.jpg
e7f7830472a895ede7bf74ef74ad55a3.jpg

Merry weekend!

Great Colorful Tie Dyes ! Trying to keep it Colorful in Jim's Absence , but after I sent that I thought , Hmm I think Mm has one . Da* Mm and Matt Looking Good !!! Great Hats and Tie Dyes !

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
A banner day for hats, gentlemen! It really is a pleasure to check out this thread everyday

So, S4C's Resistol got me thinking of a similar color Strat I have;
2016-05-13%2013.44.34_zps1mqks1mh.jpg

2016-05-13%2013.44.40_zpsgrle2n8x.jpg

I tried a diamond crease in this, just didn't seem to want it so I listened to the felt and it told me "centerdent". This hat was one of those trainwrecks that "spiffed up" pretty good. Still a lot of life in it

Looking at 40 and Moon's glorious Open Roads has me thinking I may switch to one of those when we go out tonight
Love center dents esp with those wide side pinches. Looks great.

Pre-wedding stress levels are rising almost as fast as the temperature. My son and I sneaked out to find him some good sandals for the honeymoon in the Bahamas. That's a Cuenca on my head.

0fa75dc3aa8119aa5cc4a5c4aa9e57cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope all goes well with the wedding and festivities this weekend. Congrats to your boy!
Cuenca looks great on you!

frussell

One Too Many
I've used all those words that you mentioned as part of my everyday vocabulary for my entire life ... where I am from ... if you did not speak that way people may not understand what you are talking about

dope, fly , ill, fresh etc etc are very common and when used in context take on their intended meaning ... beastiality on the other hand unfortunately only means one thing

but I understand Bobs use and accept it :) ... it is my fault anyway

The only thing it means is absolutely nothing, unless it's spelled without the first "a."
Sorry, been teaching too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace