Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush . ... possible the stock inventory could fly away . Welcome to the Lounge bAZNm ! Oh me , I know the question every inquiring mind is thinking , but ... it won't be me to ask it . Your a Natural Pork-Pie Guy , Pretty little birds , two , too .

EDIT : I guess you guessed the question , and beat me to it with the answer . Now , Is it tough to get off ? And How ! As the little rascals used to say . But How ?

Well, with the wool felts I'm not too concerned about stains... I have woollies for that reason =P I never wear them past my back yard. That being said, if a poop happens it comes out just fine with some cleaner and water -- no stains.

I only let them play on my beater furs for selfies and that's after they've had their... morning constitutional...

And fun sidenote -- I worked on the packaging layout and designs for lots of Little Rascal re-releases =)

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Johnny; Your VS hats caught my eye when I first joined the Fedora Lounge. Love your hats! Cool to see them in action.

Thank you very much Short Balding Guy. I told Art I wanted lots of sun cover. Gave him a picture of a green Hawaiian shirt I have and mentioned that Stetson playboy ad "going to town in the country" and this is what I got. Brim is 3" and crown is over 5" tall. Love it.
Johnny

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Wusup everyone! First time poster (LONG time reader) from sunny San Diego, CA. Today I'm wearing my beater -- vintage (50's) Stetson pork pie to the design office:

14125774_10102698049050478_6570097756985728540_o.jpg

Yeah that's my surfboard and my Star Wars toys in the background haha. Actually... this photo says quite a bit about myself =P Note the anarchy wine bottle and vintage cameras...

14138872_10102698049055468_8893016385996023440_o.jpg

And here's some expensive but rather cute accessories:

14138217_10102698049060458_2628799815595142356_o.jpg

Cheers!
Welcome!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
A BIG day around here, wearing my new-to-me Royal Stetson Deluxe! When I first saw this lid, the brim had something of a pencil curl, but not quite a pencil curl. I wondered if it was a converted Homburg, due to the unusual brim binding and color. Upon further examination and rumination, I concluded that somewhere in the life of this lid, someone thought they could flange the brim with a too small brim flange, "folding" the brim edge over the flange edge resulting in the strange angled edge. Of course, I could be ALL wrong about this, and it really was a Hommy. However, the way it easily steamed back into a smooth "reverse" (downward) snap, and then allowed me to leave it as seen here shows it had a memory of a normal flanged brim. This ties my widest brim, at 2-7/8"!

I DID it!!
View attachment 56027 View attachment 56028 View attachment 56029 View attachment 56030

I'm STILL nervous of how my son's dirt bike rides on back.
You look good in the bigger brim and thats a nice contrasting brim binding.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Tuning in and just want to pass along a big CHEER! Magnificient cap/hat show the past days. From wedding, vacation, work, play and backyard shots the cap show has been excellent. THANKS for the visual entertainment.

Just home from a few days backpacking on the Lake Superior Trail. Showered and opening mail I opened and am enjoying my new cap day! A Damian Monvarias wool cap. Taped seams and a liner tip make this very comfy on tis 65'F afternoon.

i-c8qNtPq-M.jpg

i-WBzFMVV-M.jpg

Support our bespoke cap makers! You will not be sorry.

Best, Eric -
Always liked that one by Damien.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Well, with the wool felts I'm not too concerned about stains... I have woollies for that reason =P I never wear them past my back yard. That being said, if a poop happens it comes out just fine with some cleaner and water -- no stains.

I only let them play on my beater furs for selfies and that's after they've had their... morning constitutional...

And fun sidenote -- I worked on the packaging layout and designs for lots of Little Rascal re-releases =)
...poop happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick