Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so funny, Charlie. Steven Tyler grew up on Little Lake Sunapee a stones throw from where Sophie and Alex were married. When the kids were little, there was a children's dance every Wednesday. A pianist played for musical chairs, relay races, the Alley Kat... he was never introduced but he had awesome command of the old upright. Years later we learned that he was Steven Tyler's dad. Donna wrote to Steven's sister suggesting that if he was in the neighborhood, we'd love to have him come by for the wedding. Of course we didn't hear back. So cool that you had a Tyler sighting. You and the panama are looking fabulous as always.

Thank you so kindly, Alan. While there were no Tyler sightings, the band's "funny man" was (again) a spectacularly gracious host. I've not mentioned who it was out of respect for his privacy, which because he's NOT Tyler is a tiny bit easier, but only a tiny bit. A first cousin of my wife is married into his clan, and over the years we've been to a few life events of theirs.

My old man said with your hat high on your crown it shows you are fun open and easy going.
My Pops always told me:
2552pur.jpg

And it's a two Rand day!

4ghxxc.jpg

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mighty Monday morning (for a few more minutes here, at least) Mateys! The hats continue the high standards today. Nothing less than EXCELLENT!!

This weekend, I had the opportunity to attend a beautiful, if not too humid afternoon wedding on Cape Cod at the summer home of a member of the band of geriatrics (tongue in cheek, here, for sure) known as "Aerosmith."

The wedding and setting were as beautiful as the bride could have wished for, and everyone was on their best behavior, almost. The evening was rounded out by him joining the wedding band for a rendition of "Sweet Emotion." Lovely night was had by all, but even in the most posh of venues, never put down a Panama hat you care about if there's alcohol being served...
View attachment 56527 View attachment 56528 View attachment 56529 View attachment 56530
Did I mention HUMIDITY?!!! The ladies were more bothered by their frizzed up hair than the mosquitoes, but not even twelve plagues could have spoiled this event!!

Love the hat! Really love the shoes!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav