Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahaha. Its more like a wall scounce. Ps. Did I tell u how much I liked that Pma u were wearin the other day?

Thanks so much, Bob. It's probably my favorite Panama, and it almost was "toast" the other night at the wedding. But, it survived!
I wish I was still traveling more (sometimes) Bob. Business and family used to take me into CT on a regular basis. Nowadays I'm more grounded, but look forward to the day when we can shake hands. And of course I want to meet Gertrude!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hate it when I post in the "waiting for" thread by mistake! My big tablet died, so I'm forced to post on a tiny little 7" tab that, with my eyes, I can barely read. It's been my music player since I got the bigger one nearly 2 years ago...new one should be here in a few days.
Anyhoo, had to switch out a sweaty Optimoe for this Empire State Hats Milan with a very tropical pug.

16c9d5e714028dd4340ab3027f30d1e7.jpg

Still hot, just a bit of a breeze. Hope it cools off soon!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks so much, Bob. It's probably my favorite Panama, and it almost was "toast" the other night at the wedding. But, it survived!
I wish I was still traveling more (sometimes) Bob. Business and family used to take me into CT on a regular basis. Nowadays I'm more grounded, but look forward to the day when we can shake hands. And of course I want to meet Gertrude!
Yer wlcm my friend. I too would like that. If and when time and opportunity permits, Im just a phone call away. Ps. Shake hands with Gertrude at your own risk...

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Still sunny. Still warm. Still summer. Still straw. Scala Panama.
9cedc027a40477f307c973702684d1b9.jpg
be112f476a518cebfbf5c0960ba9ebc8.jpg
b42b12500785da1c3d682791029741f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You know I always like your Hats , whatever Style , Bob , you can pull it off (Style , not talking about the Hat) , but just thinking , you could be a feather dealer to Hatters , and/or those into adorning Hats with feathers . As I understand to clean , or straighten up feathers , just run them through sand , fixes them right up . Save all you can , never know . It looks great on your's .

As for the felt weather , in a few of months most will be crying for straw season again , when the cold North Wind starts , and snow starts flying , then the shovels come out .

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
You know I always like your Hats , whatever Style , Bob , you can pull it off (Style , not talking about the Hat) , but just thinking , you could be a feather dealer to Hatters , and/or those into adorning Hats with feathers . As I understand to clean , or straighten up feathers , just run them through sand , fixes them right up . Save all you can , never know . It looks great on your's .

As for the felt weather , in a few of months most will be crying for straw season again , when the cold North Wind starts , and snow starts flying , then the shovels come out .
Thx Mike. I just run water over them for cleaning. Feathers are always available if our hatters want them.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Wegener "Seal" with side vents and mesh liner has been a great travel hat, probably late 1950s.

29635763236_d23b823ba3_c.jpg

Currently in Marienbad / Mariánské Lázně, Czech Republic. One of Edward VII (of Homburg fame) favorite places.

29590368571_c5e5e5bbf9_c.jpg

Great hat and a beautiful place to wear it. Pre war czech architecture is stunning. Post war buildings must have have been quite a shock.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn