Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Autumnal Equinox everybody!! It's happening...
IMG_2628a.jpg IMG_2629a.jpg

To celebrate, Whiskey VS
IMG_5088.jpg

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Cloudy and coolish this morning. You're gonna get tired of this one. But I probably won't. Pilgrim
Pilgrim Fedora by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1200478 red by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Most likely too hot and back to the straw this afternoon. I'm enjoying the morning while it lasts.
9-22-2016 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Some super duper hats around here already this morning.

Michael

That Pilgrim is my Favorite of yours (I think) Michael A , Great Looking Hat ! Looking good .

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
That Pilgrim is my Favorite of yours (I think) Michael A , Great Looking Hat ! Looking good .
Thamks Michael, my favorite too. I'm pretty sure some of my other new acquisitions from the last week are going to be seeing some significant head time as well. Would hate to wear out the favorite.

Michael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
That hat is definitely YOU! Good look!
Thanks. I really like the way it looks on me too. And it is a nice comfortable hat to wear in the heat. It sounds like there are only a couple of more days of straw weather around here for now. Next week is supposed to be much cooler and wet. I'm looking forward to it after a long hot summer. But I will miss the milans.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot