Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By trying to steal your hats? :)
Of all the outstanding examples here I feel like yours are the one I'd like to "steal" the most.

Well, Alan's... I think my heart would skip a few beats if I'd ever get a peek at his collection.
Bows are all on the wrong side though ;)

I'm sorry to be so boring but this hat ain't leaving my head.
It fits like a glove and so light I forget I'm actually wearing it.

Esther, really? I'm so elegant... :D

The kissy-coffee cup reminds me of Amarena cherry-icecream. ;)

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Thanks, Serge! The ribbon measures exactly 1 15/16 inches, according to the vintage pica pole I keep at my newspaper office.
Thanks! Funny, from the photo I would have guessed closer to 2.5 inches. It's probably got to do with the angle.

I'm thinking about getting a real tall ribbon on my next hat (like 3 inches tall), but I'm not sure how that would look [emoji15]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

View attachment 58888 Throwing my hat into the ring (I've actually never used that expression here before!) with one that was NEVER CONNECTED IN ANY WAY, a Stephen L. Stetson.

Love it Charlie. We have a monument to shark girl ribbons in Buffalo...

tumblr_npj2fvzEs21r9q11uo2_1280.png

Thanks! Funny, from the photo I would have guessed closer to 2.5 inches. It's probably got to do with the angle.

I'm thinking about getting a real tall ribbon on my next hat (like 3 inches tall), but I'm not sure how that would look [emoji15]

I think 2" is pretty much a limit. I've seen bigger, but even on a hat with a 6" open crown, the ribbon wold at the very least get in the way of a pinch.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

Love it Charlie. We have a monument to shark girl ribbons in Buffalo...

I'm dyin' over here, Alan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy