Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellema

9f2b807bbf8581e5b2f482f8f71079d6.jpg
Sky high my friend! Cool looking!

Hope you get well soon....May I prescribe you 3 tequilas a day along with an MGD each, this way tequila dissolves the stone and beer, being diuretic, will help the stone powder leave your body.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I like your prescription better than the one I got at Urgent Care. I think I'll lean toward your superior medial knowledge!

Using snow shoes to cut a path in our yard. I have done this many times and it never fails each year to have the dogs step on the backs of the shoes and to suddenly end up face first in the snow. No problems falling in the snow other than my ego. I am sure that the dogs chuckle to themselves. Snow brushed off and back inside to brew some strong coffee.

i-4Gx7hz6-M.jpg

Vtg. Adams Magestic at work this afternoon.

i-kwKcBjG-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
You guys make me appreciate the torrential rain here in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. Stay warm! Fortify yourself first!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey folks!
Decided to dress up a bit for a Sunday walk. Going to swing by the parent's house to take the dog around the block while they are otherwise occupied. I hope she doesn't think the get-up is for her, or she'll expect me to use the poop bag with my pinky extended.
Wearing the G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro & C. Stiff Felt and an Italian sport coat.

9d867e57d42b8046801915fb71d6e817.jpg
5f56c6c99427e0b7ca12bf41c9ad3553.jpg
6761f4168f62e83703e53efffc2585b7.jpg

Hope you're feeling better soon, Red.
Have a great Sunday!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.

I went with the advice of my fellow loungers - my Christie's of London Bowler. It is probably early 60s and maybe equestrian (hard as a rock, would make a great military helmet). I really need to study up and pull the liner for cleaning. I don't want to screw up the colorful logo though. The nurses at Urgent Care were swooning (in my mind). A shot of mega anti inflammatory in the rear and a couple of prescriptions. The Doc says that I won't die, but I'll be pleading for it in a couple of days! I've got my vicodin in a Pez dispenser and I'll hunker down. I do think I'll be wearing my best hats around the house to make me feel better! I thank all of you for your well wishes and concerns. This is why I'm here.
11Dec16 Urgent Care.jpg
11Dec16 Urgent Care liner.jpg
This pic does not do the stains justice, it is pretty bad.

Hey folks!
Decided to dress up a bit for a Sunday walk. Going to swing by the parent's house to take the dog around the block while they are otherwise occupied. I hope she doesn't think the get-up is for her, or she'll expect me to use the poop bag with my pinky extended.
Wearing the G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro & C. Stiff Felt and an Italian sport coat.

Have a great Sunday!

A stiff felt in solidarity! Thanks Moe, I feel better already. Wish mine was as nice as that old Italian! (actually, I'm an old Italian myself)

Mm25

One Too Many
Hey folks!

Have a great Sunday!

That's a great look Moe.

Hey folks!

Have a great Sunday!

You don't watch it, you'll start classin' up the joint!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic