Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Drizzling Saturday in the NE. Getting ready to run hear and there.
Happy Holidays!
e3351ddcfe2f1dc5a6614cb86b61299c.jpg
d573554a9b03925d8360b7a16ccb3d8b.jpg
33e8d3c7bec3beb86f8df8803e63191b.jpg

Borsalino Rain Line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As always, classic style sir! Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Saturday, all.

A very rainy Christmas eve has me under the Knox Premier Fifth Avenue.

View attachment 63559 View attachment 63560 View attachment 63561 View attachment 63562 View attachment 63563 View attachment 63564 View attachment 63565

Rebecca has to work starting at 7 tomorrow morning, so we had the annual last minute wrapping madness last night and the much more mellow gift giving this morning.

From my family to you and yours, we wish you a merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and peace.
View attachment 63566 So does our cat, Rocky.

Now... Off to the mall for some relaxing chaos. [emoji6]

Merry Christmas MM! Love to see you enjoy life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
S4C, how did you end up in the Movember office competition?

Eh, stiff competition with better-looking guys who can grow facial hair faster than I am able. Didn't even place. But the money raised by the event goes to a good cause, so it was worth it.
I now have a wife who's happy that I'm clean-shaven again and a daughter who told me that I need to grow back the facial hair. Seems I can't win at anything. :)

Eh, stiff competition with better-looking guys who can grow facial hair faster than I am able. Didn't even place. But the money raised by the event goes to a good cause, so it was worth it.
I now have a wife who's happy that I'm clean-shaven again and a daughter who told me that I need to grow back the facial hair. Seems I can't win at anything. :)
Glad your office participated, raised funds & you were able to participate! It was a neat experience, I'm sure. I was already bearded when I met my wife & married. My oldest two were ~4 & 2 yr old when I decided to shave down to just a mustache one day. First thing I saw in the mirror when I finished was Dad, but when my kids got home with their mother they cried & didn't know who I was. I've been bearded ever since.

Always enjoy your posts. Happy Holidays to you & your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24