Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Like that dimple at the bottom of the "cattleman."

My mind sees it as a sort of integer triangle pinch that I've seen Alan apply to some western type hats .
I can't really get down with the straight up ropers crease on me ...
this crease really looks much better in person... a lot of the depth gets washed out in the photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good day folks. Thanks for the hat/cap parade! I have enjoyed the hat/cap show the past few days as I have been traveling.

Back in town found me out and about early. Started the day with a Cordova Cap. The fabric of the cap is a favorite.

i-n57MXwh-M.jpg

i-jmwxW7F-M.jpg

Grilled lunch in my vtg. Stetson Homburg. The inky blue felt is very luscious to the eye. It is extremely hdd to capture in a pic.

i-5tzX7GW-M.jpg

i-5J2Rnqq-M.jpg

I am going over to a friends house to work out some acoustic guitar arrangements this afternoon. Wearing my Minnesota tuxedo and a Gannon (charcoal) for my trip.

i-pChHnCS-M.jpg

i-4rp236X-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Good day folks. Thanks for the hat/cap parade! I have enjoyed the hat/cap show the past few days as I have been traveling.

Back in town found me out and about early. Started the day with a Cordova Cap. The fabric of the cap is a favorite.

i-n57MXwh-M.jpg

i-jmwxW7F-M.jpg

Grilled lunch in my vtg. Stetson Homburg. The inky blue felt is very luscious to the eye. It is extremely hdd to capture in a pic.

i-5tzX7GW-M.jpg

i-5J2Rnqq-M.jpg

I am going over to a friends house to work out some acoustic guitar arrangements this afternoon. Wearing my Minnesota tuxedo and a Gannon (charcoal) for my trip.

i-pChHnCS-M.jpg

i-4rp236X-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
All of them are beautiful, but that homburg... WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
My mind sees it as a sort of integer triangle pinch that I've seen Alan apply to some western type hats .
I can't really get down with the straight up ropers crease on me ...
this crease really looks much better in person... a lot of the depth gets washed out in the photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I def got the affect though.

Oh, happy day...

Off to work under an old excellent quality ovalized sixteenths Knox Fifth Avenue derby. (It's much more comfortable than the hexagonalized thirteenths one.)

View attachment 63708 View attachment 63709 View attachment 63710 View attachment 63711 View attachment 63712 View attachment 63713 View attachment 63714

As I was engaged in my narcissistic hat problem ritual, a great blue heron landed on a fallen tree in the creek behind my house. So here is a picture of that, too. It's not wearing a hat, though. View attachment 63715
Have one hell of a swell Tuesday, folks. [emoji2]

Edit... to avoid untopicification, here is the great blue heron wearing a hat (all better now).
1fa2381cd689dbeae7e95d7aeed72adf.jpg
Helluva Knox Matt. It looks better on that huge bird, but you are OK too!

i-n57MXwh-M.jpg

i-jmwxW7F-M.jpg

i-5tzX7GW-M.jpg

i-5J2Rnqq-M.jpg

i-pChHnCS-M.jpg

i-4rp236X-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Great cap Eric, and that Homburg is incredible.

i-n57MXwh-M.jpg

i-jmwxW7F-M.jpg

i-5tzX7GW-M.jpg

i-5J2Rnqq-M.jpg

i-pChHnCS-M.jpg

i-4rp236X-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
That's three winners there, Eric.

Great looking Adam, great lines, cool shirt and tie. You got it all working for ya Perry!
Thanks Red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24