Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mallory

DSCN6285.jpg

DSCN6286.jpg

DOUGLAS

I was wearing the mallory most of the day but then this came in.
DSCN6287.jpg

DSCN6300.jpg

DSCN6301.jpg

DSCN6302.jpg

DSCN6303.jpg

DSCN6308.jpg

DSCN6288.jpg

A nicely made hat and aside from a few moth nibbles damn near perfect. I will correct the bash though.

MKL

A-List Customer
Once again Razzman and Douglas you both have great hats. Douglas you have some very nice ties!

Actually everyone in this thread have some great hats.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
my 1950 Mallory "Classic Quality"

This one's dated 1950 on the union label. Perfect fall hat, both in felt weight, and in color scheme.
Originally sold by the Rydell Clothing couse of Minneapolis, Minn. , which had the slogan (and I love this) "Boss Values"
IMG_4412.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Today's offerings are absolutely beautiful. Everybody deserves a round of applause! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Douglas, I do have to admit that the button on your Knox Westlite does put you slightly ahead of the competition (for the moment).

MKL

A-List Customer
Dinerman, what is the color of the ribbon on that great lookin' hat? It looks like a burnt orange on my computer. Nice.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
The ribbon's more pumpkin-y than it shows in the pictures. Never seen a ribbon quite like it. It's pretty much the color of that font, actually.

deelovely

Practically Family
Dinerman said:
The ribbon's more pumpkin-y than it shows in the pictures. Never seen a ribbon quite like it. It's pretty much the color of that font, actually.
Love that color! It is perfect for fall and goes perfectly with that tie!! Very nice!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Dinerman said:

Please disregard my earlier call. A pumpkin-y ribbon puts you in a dead heat with Douglas' fancy button. (I hope you guys realize this ia all good spirited fun!) :)

DOUGLAS

Love the Trimble Razzman and Dman that Mallory is drop dead gorgeous. Deelovely the Champ is lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen