Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Hit and run today. Wearing my raw edge Borsalino.

MM - Those are some awesome colors

Casechopper - You need a haircut ;)

Photo on 1-31-17 at 12.37 PM.jpg Photo on 1-31-17 at 12.37 PM #2.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I love that hat, Eric.
May be my favourite of all of the Gannons that I've seen around here.
Superb. Be careful not to slip and bash your head apart. That's no fun.

Thanks sir. Caution used at my house today. I have been reading along and thinking about your brain injury. Crazy things. In gymnastics coaching it is an potential injury that we make daily efforts at risk mitigation and avoidance of the accumulation of repetitive issues. I hope you are getting better sir!

Eric -

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thanks sir. Caution used at my house today. I have been reading along and thinking about your brain injury. Crazy things. In gymnastics coaching it is an potential injury that we make daily efforts at risk mitigation and avoidance of the accumulation of repetitive issues. I hope you are getting better sir!

Eric -

Thanks Eric. I am feeling a fair bit better each day.

I certainly am grateful for the medical advances and folks taking concussions and their treatment seriously nowadays. If we were ten years back (before the issue gained cultural traction) I probably would have just ignored it.

Scary business... especially repetitive blows. While football players seem to get the most press, I bet gymnasts are at a pretty big risk, too. Good that you are keeping a careful eye on your pupils.

Be well.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
I think this is my favorite Gannon color combo yet! Keeping that profile in my back pocket =)
Agreed.

A homburg in that combo would be mind-blowing.

Every time I see @Frunobulax and his blue Champ, I want to reach into the screen and rip it off his head. Gotta get me a nice deep blue 'burg...

Last edited:

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Royal Vita Felt in a light snow fall that came to me some time ago via my buddy Matt
c0468c10d73dfd26c26621cbdd4de187.jpg

89251ce4a77d0cc2df2e43cf79285ee7.jpg

4ce610128c2fb970dea415fcb220807d.jpg

a7b43e044707b32e652da7c372f59d8f.jpg

42087a0926c11f829d5e8228e73fe2b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely MARVELOUS!!!

That looks so kick-ass with the snowy backdrop. And you can wear the hell out of it a heck of a lot better than I could. WELL DONE, Ant!
Seeing it like that reassures me that I made the right call to send it your way.

Enjoy.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Matt! I may even have two. I still can't decide whether my Schoble is blue or black!
That's funny. I vacilate about black or blue with a couple of mine too.

The one I'm wearing today for instance. I'm pretty darned sure that it's black and that the sometimes bluish appearance is due to lighting conditions (early morning light today) and/or the effect of the ribbon and binding against the black felt. Kind of an optical illusion.

Regardless, that we even have to wonder is neat in and of itself (or perhaps it just means that our eyes are failing us as we age[emoji6] ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace