Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boodles

A-List Customer
Blue pug?

Ang, can you say where you bought the pug? I wear several straw hats, pretty much el cheapos, which have the hook on pugs and I'd like to buy or even make or have made more of the pugs.

Ande1964 said:
I was wearing my Milan from Miller Hats today. I replaced the brown ribbon with this blue pug.

Anj

miller_milan.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino from Bulgaria(late 1930's)

3742991387_290b29a97c_o.jpg

details to come in Borsalino Brotherhood. 2-3/8" brim listed as 2" on ebay. Ribbon has broad stitches on top edge.

Goose.

Practically Family
Liking all the pics. Especially diggin' that blue pug :eusa_clap

Couldn't find the "What Hat Are You Wearing This Week" thread, so I'll post here...

It was either change of socks or underwear day of the week...so it's either been three or four days straight for this Fuji Panama.

Just love this hat...

599055586_nc5YF-S.jpg
. . . . . . .
598983744_NrC2u-S.jpg

bakers44

New in Town
Hey fellas, just wearin' the old light grey beater that I made a few months ago. You'll have to excuse the rather bland expression, I just got off work and I'm dead tired.
Photo1350-2.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:
3742991387_290b29a97c_o.jpg

details to come in Borsalino Brotherhood. 2-3/8" brim listed as 2" on ebay. Ribbon has broad stitches on top edge.

Fantastic hat. I have one very similar (broad stitch work on top of ribbon included) but with the smaller brim. Great felt and color, no?! Really works on you.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
bakers44 said:
Hey fellas, just wearin' the old light grey beater that I made a few months ago. You'll have to excuse the rather bland expression, I just got off work and I'm dead tired.
Photo1350-2.jpg

Y'know, from a couple of paces that stingy doesn't look so drastic as it did to me in the first, more close-up shot you posted. Hmmmm... not bad at all.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Thank you for the nice comments on my last pic. There was something to that outfit, because it drew some remarks here too!

BTW, Billyspew, that jacket is a lightweight I bought at sale price in one well known apparel store chain here, Zara. Cuffs are indeed inusual, much like a shirt's. And they are a working feature, too, which is something that I value because I really find an use for it.

Well, today I wore my PanamaBob-VS Montecristi. Laura gave the thumbs-up :D .

ThumbsUp.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
djgo-cat-go said:
Thanks Torpedo,

it was you who pointed me to the Bookster-webshop.
thanks for that also..

Djgo, I am glad you like the cap. I see that the Gloucester, as the standard dimensions newsboy model they offer, has a substantial bulk. At the time, I ordered the larger one, but if that is the standard, I could go with it next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis