Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey folks!
Wearing this Brent Air-lite today. Some claim that this brand is the Ferrari of fedoras.:)

8adce6b23993911c2230e58867ef7dac.jpg
cde40286f93e5126763c9858f6185542.jpg
e6a42d227329c3e9ae33cc112095655d.jpg
6dec501ee16d1af9af5661a0e959b322.jpg

While a Ferraridora does sound awesome and wonderful, I think it would pale in amazingness to a Homburghini.
Have a great day!

Powered by happy thoughts

There, my good fellow, is: "Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore." A magnificent beard, truth be told, I wouldn't have had the nerve to attend business meetings in anything but a close cropped, trimmed beard. However, I can secretly hanker after a set of whiskers such as your's.

This titfer, ( cockney rhyming slang, tit for tat, hat,) originally had a white hatband. I got so racked off with Peter Sellers and Pink Panther analogies that I had the band replaced with black silk.

View attachment 72234
Of course, you could do worse than the great Peter Sellers as a comparison. Love the shirt.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Great outfit for a grey Oregon day. Have you taken that leather jacket off yet?
Not much. It's an incredible jacket for $24.99 (minus the $4.00 in change I found in the pocket)! It'll be too heavy once the sun comes out, since it's lined pretty well, so I've been wearing leather jackets most of the week and then sports coat, shirt/tie and maybe a top coat for our office's weekly Thai/Tie Thursday. :cool:

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Excellent, Michael. Love the hat and jacket together!
Thanks Doug. I thought they paired well. Though the grey OR probably would have worked about as well. I'm sure it will show up with something this week.

i like the diamond bash, Michael

great colour Alan
Thanks Mike. It seems to be favoring the diamond at the moment.

Spiffy look today Michael. Love the crease on that OR.
Thanks Red. This is a fun one to crease as it takes changes so easily.

Thanks all,
MIchael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24