Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Was going with a cattleman crease OR, but the wife said this one instead, so ... there you go!

68e8186f2177fddfe324c8ba40abc89b.jpg

a1c57d3632f8b59dc64d0e7d7b487c38.jpg
Looks awesome.
Dry out some out there?

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Matt. The taper is pissin me off though. I had it reblocked by the maker and that taper is still there. Ima gonna get one of those plastic block thingys a blow that sucker out.
That's frustrating. When you received the hat, did it have that problem? Good luck in the quest for the ever elusive "just exactly perfect."

I didn't know what "tapering" in the hat context was. So I looked it up. Here's an old thread on the problem. Interesting info...
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/index.php?threads/2565/

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
That's frustrating. When you received the hat, did it have that problem? Good luck in the quest for the ever elusive "just exactly perfect."

I didn't know what "tapering" in the hat context was. So I looked it up. Here's an old thread on the problem. Interesting info...
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/index.php?threads/2565/
Thanks Matt. It is. It originally was a telescope with a small dome and it looked too much like a top hat. I don't think he did a complete reblock but just opened up the crown a put in a center dent and some pinches.

...butter on both sides of the bread or just the outside ?
Either way, kick it up a notch and mix some Parmesan cheese into the butter before you spread it on the outside. It grills nicely and adds a surprising amount of flavor. :)

Hold the butter...use Cheddar or Pepperjack...add a burger paddy, a slice of tomato & 3 strips of crispy bacon!
Oooh, even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21