Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-Peters Bros-LC Rabbit 0.jpg
Peters Bros. today.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
It's Cinco de Mayo...drink plenty of tequila today.

Matt, you should have sent him a white bowler along with the sport coat.

HA!!!
That's a fantastic idea. I wonder if a vintage bowler would take the dye or if the resin would prevent it.

I do have an old Mallory that's kind of beat up. Maybe I'll experiment with bleaching it with peroxide...

Oh... the tequila idea is even fantastiquer.

I love it Matt. It will go with all your hats!

Thanks. Bob.

I don't know if it'll work with all of them.
But maybe... just maybe...

Matt, I don't know many who could pull that look off or have the ----s to do it. You nailed it. I too have a big grin because of it. Hats great as well.

Thanks Greg.
Now, by "----s" do you mean "drugs"? Right number of letters...

It pleases me to no end that I have electronically shipped a grin to the Heart of Dixie.

Have a blast, my friend.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning folks. I was hoping to cut the lawn this morning. The grass has just started growing and as usual it grows in fits and starts. Some grass quick, some slower. Cutting would just "even" the lawn out. To my eyes it is needed. Got out the mower and it does not start. A thorough check, visiting on-line manuals, tinkering and I have decided to drive it to the experts at my local hardware store.

The mowing false start was done wearing my vtg. Stetson Stratoliner in cadet blue.

i-ZQHRn8V-M.jpg

i-snHx56B-M.jpg

i-gDMjwwP-M.jpg

Living the life. Best, Eric -

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Sharp as always Michael. That Champ creased up right nice!
Thanks Red. A little steam stiffened it up a bit and made it manageable. They called this finish Genuine Suede.

Great looking Champ, Michael.
Enjoy that felt while you can!
Thanks Matt. It looks to be felt weather for at least most of the day for awhile yet. Of course that is subject to change.

Very nice, Michael. I really like the 5 point diamond crease on that Champ!
Ha ha, thanks Doug. I think I may have been a 6 point or 4 point earlier in the day.

Michael

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Good morning folks. I was hoping to cut the lawn this morning. The grass has just started growing and as usual it grows in fits and starts. Some grass quick, some slower. Cutting would just "even" the lawn out. To my eyes it is needed. Got out the mower and it does not start. A thorough check, visiting on-line manuals, tinkering and I have decided to drive it to the experts at my local hardware store.

The mowing false start was done wearing my vtg. Stetson Stratoliner in cadet blue.

i-ZQHRn8V-M.jpg

i-snHx56B-M.jpg

i-gDMjwwP-M.jpg

That's just a maddeningly beautiful hat...

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Happy Friday.

Thanks for all of the likes and kind words about yesterday's Mirtillo homburg.

Today, going with the funky pre-WWII Adam homburg.

And... we all have our dreams. Yesterday, one of mine came true.

For a couple decades I've been wanting a specific type of sport coat. In early January, I found a white sport coat at Goodwill for a few bucks. I sent it to a guy in Georgia who returned it to me yesterday. I wear it today along with a big grin.

(Yeah... some dreams are stranger than others, but they are still someone's dreams.)

When I walked in to a restaurant last night to meet my family, my 15 year old son says "THAT IS SICK." As a dorky dad, that's gonna be a treasured moment to pack away and fondly recall for years to come.
[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]
Here is to a colorful day!
[emoji111]
1f5be540b5d741fc310ece09d8f13793.jpg
f83c846be7a4f13a1e10f18490c0b575.jpg
d67064003d556e72ee2798a59c144645.jpg
302a8130502ad4bb60bfaf9fd81d4523.jpg
5ee1db67b3ef28cdc514fdce00959887.jpg
08ff635ff65991f24adce361b358ff75.jpg
Wow Matt! That jacket is You! We should all get one and call it the official Lounge uniform.

Another beautiful morning here. Seems like it's been awhile since I had the Whippet out and about.
DSCN2605 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2601 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Comfortable sort of hat for a comfortable sort of Friday,
DSCN2602 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have to see if I can get out for a bit of a bicycle ride today.
DSCN2597 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael
Another hat that deserves to see the light of day more often! Looking casual for a nice day.

i-ZQHRn8V-M.jpg

i-snHx56B-M.jpg

i-gDMjwwP-M.jpg

Incredible color Eric!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Happy Friday.

And... we all have our dreams. Yesterday, one of mine came true. (Admittedly... some dreams are stranger than others, but they are still someone's dreams.)

For a couple decades I've been wanting a specific type of sport coat. In early January, I found a white sport coat at Goodwill for a few bucks. I sent it to a guy in Georgia for some modifications. It returned to me yesterday.

I wear it today along with a big grin.

When I walked in to a restaurant last night to meet my family, my 15 year old son says "THAT IS SICK." As a dorky dad, that's gonna be a treasured moment to pack away and fondly recall for years to come.
[emoji111]
I think that coat really deserves to be paired with a top hat.

Michael

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Happy Friday.

And... we all have our dreams. Yesterday, one of mine came true. (Admittedly... some dreams are stranger than others, but they are still someone's dreams.)

For a couple decades I've been wanting a specific type of sport coat. In early January, I found a white sport coat at Goodwill for a few bucks. I sent it to a guy in Georgia for some modifications. It returned to me yesterday.

I wear it today along with a big grin.

[emoji111]
Now THAT'S a dye!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

i-ZQHRn8V-M.jpg

i-snHx56B-M.jpg

i-gDMjwwP-M.jpg

Best color. The best!

philosophy101

A-List Customer

i-ZQHRn8V-M.jpg

i-snHx56B-M.jpg

i-gDMjwwP-M.jpg

That hat is just SO gorgeous, Eric. I do think I'd be willing to kill for a cadet blue Stratoliner, so if that hat is a size 7 your life might be in danger. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points