Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Alright, I'm bringin' this thread back to its original purpous:eek: (Though I must admit I am curious to hear Gene wale away on that harp:D )

Wearing an OLD Borsalino purchased from our very own ScottF

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

RBH

Bartender
Garrett said:
Alright, I'm bringin' this thread back to its original purpous:eek: (Though I must admit I am curious to hear Gene wale away on that harp:D )

Wearing an OLD Borsalino purchased from our very own ScottF

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg
Now that is sweet!!!
Whats the crown height and brim width?
p.s. I have heard Gene in person! He can make that haprp talk... let me tell you!

Garrett

RBH said:
Now that is sweet!!!
Whats the crown height and brim width?
p.s. I have heard Gene in person! He can make that haprp talk... let me tell you!

2" Brim

4 1/2" Crown

1" Ribbon

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
That's still my favorite liner on the Lounge. :eusa_clap (oh, and the rest of the hat ain't bad either.)

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Garrett said:

:eek:fftopic:
:) Wow, thanks for all the interest in hearing me play a number. I just tried three different Free Upload sites to upload an MP3 file and none of 'em worked. The file is fine - the sites don't function. GRRRR!... PM me with any advice and/or your actual email address and I can send the song that way.
(can't put an MP3 in the Private Messages here.)

-------------------

OK, back to business: Great old Borso', Garrett!!!

Mr. Paladin

Gene, it looks like that mouth harp is "screaming"! Love to hear you play some time.

Garrett, that Borso is a beautiful hat and the liner is :arated: , just like Lefty said.

Mario, that Woodhouse is super.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
:eek:fftopic: AGAIN:

I asked Mario to put a link here where you can hear me play an impromptu Christmas Blues number with a live band. Only decent recording I've got.

I searched around on TFL and didn't really see an appropriate thread so don't get mad at Mario, he's doin' me a favor so I can respond to the requests to hear some harp playin'.

If any of you want to chew the fat about this please PM me. I love to talk hats here and music behind the scenes so as not to clutter the forum.

Thx!

bolthead

you tube....

HarpPlayerGene said:
:eek:fftopic:
:) Wow, thanks for all the interest in hearing me play a number. I just tried three different Free Upload sites to upload an MP3 file and none of 'em worked. The file is fine - the sites don't function. GRRRR!... PM me with any advice and/or your actual email address and I can send the song that way.
(can't put an MP3 in the Private Messages here.)

-------------------

OK, back to business: Great old Borso', Garrett!!!
I was gonna mention you tube, if it were a video.......[huh]

Garrett, that's an amazing Borso. I love the color combo, the dimensions, and especially the Liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS