Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of Straw Hat Day and since it is straw hat weather today, this much faded Ecua-Andino Panama,
DSCN2832 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2826 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Still in need of a ribbon upgrade
DSCN2824 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I need to get in a bicycle ride before it hots up too much and the threat of rain comes along.
DSCN2823 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Hope your Monday is going as well as can be expected,
Michael
Happy Straw Day to you Michael. Love the weave on this one, it looks multi colored on the underside of the brim???

Straw Hat Day. I spent some time yesterday rotating some felts into boxes and freeing up space for getting a few straws out. I still primarily wear felt in the summer, but some of my straws get some heavy head time, as well.

Kicking off the season with my Peters Brothers Milan namesake hat.

View attachment 74554 View attachment 74553 View attachment 74552 View attachment 74551

Hope everybody's week is off to a flying start!
Happy Straw Day Jim. That is a beautiful Milan. And formal for business attire!

9c385423c1eddd878f5ed040f84c76fe.jpg

Rene Menard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! Love the tie, hand painted? Another new maker for me to admire, Menard. Is it custom or French?

When it comes this day I always wonder if I'm happy or not
29zv8lu.jpg

This is the day when it is difficult to wear felt hats
11ki3ax.jpg

They go to hibernation. I have prepared the boxes and some will sleep until next fall
2rduvqr.jpg

I hope I can still put some felt on my head, today, however, have reached 26 C° degrees and I think it will be getting harder
143f4ag.jpg

Now begins a laziness period and the straw hats are fit for the need
a13k74.jpg

Sunbody shaped in USA by Nortwest hat

WOW, Daniele!! With that look you could take over the country! You SHOULD!!

Nice! Love the tie, hand painted? Another new maker for me to admire, Menard. Is it custom or French?
Thanks Mike. The tie is a special endangered species done by Katie Cundiff (http://dobsonart.com/works). The hat says Rene Menard Chapelleri Beaver Blend. I suspect it may be French Canadian. The original Rene Menard was a Jesuit French explorer who explored Canada in the 17th century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav