Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Alan – A handsome couple, indeed!

Danielle – Un bel colore. I preferisco feltro a paglia sempre.

Moon – Bless you all!

MM – That’s a beauty. Feel better.

RJR – Those raw edges…fabulous.

Gannon beaver this morning.

Photo on 5-22-17 at 8.40 AM.jpg Photo on 5-22-17 at 8.40 AM #2.jpg

You're very welcome, HJ. I love listening to that music too and those guys did a great job with it.

Thanks buddy. I would appreciate that. I looked on Sunbody's site and didn't see it on there.
I'll be going by there sometime either this wk or next. I'll let you know what they have in stock & what they can get, details, etc. Remind me what size you wear.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Drizzle weather provided a backdrop for a walk this afternoon. Minnesota Laurentian mixed forests and the tall grass aspen forests meet in my backyard. The pines, aspens and tall grasslands share borders are within hiking distance. A Gannon Wanderer (frayed charcoal beaver felt) was my hat for an enjoyable couple of hours.

i-GDzZQJK-S.jpg
i-2nd7wg4-S.jpg

i-PmBRfnb-S.jpg
i-3BwNg3T-S.jpg

i-KrwqC65-M.jpg

Best to all, Eric -

I covet both the hat and the scenery...

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
I feel your pain
c927f255e98359abb55f527d032829f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that photo -- next time the wife pokes fun at me for my small collection, I'll just pull this photo up and let her know it could be much worse! And... Congratulations to the little one! I spy a Paschal candle -- are you one of my fellow Caf'lics? Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112