Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-VS Artlite-Silver Belly 9.jpg
VS Artlite today.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Even past official straw day, we can hold on to the love of fur a while longer.
According to our current 10 day forecast we aren't supposed to break 80 here. So there should be some more solid felt hat comfort days ahead. Subject to immediate change of course.

Cooler day here in Oregon. Back to the 80s tomorrow and through the weekend. Took the opportunity to wear the Strato-Knox for it's first foray into the real world. Fits like a custom, my current love.

View attachment 75311 View attachment 75312
Looks great Red. I can see why it is your current love.

Michael

Willebe

A-List Customer
If you are going to suffer a puncture in a classic MG, here's a tip. Do it dressed like this:

Tina and I were going to a rather special event when the puncture happened. I stood at the roadside, looking at the flat, cursing my luck. Maybe it's because I had that air of useless idiot about me, but who cares, out of the blue a most charming young guy, in a brand new Ferrari, pulled up and had my wheel changed in minutes. I thanked him profusely, told him that we were going to a charity event and that we would like to make, on his behalf, a donation to that charity. He shook hands with me, joked about excusing his dirty skin and said that it would please him greatly if we did just that. What a gent!
Very sharp indeed!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Another nice cool morning today. The Charles Knox longhair getting some headtime.
DSCN3044 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3047 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3043 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3040 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Going to try to get some time on the bicycle today, I've been slacking lately.
DSCN3034 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a fine one,
Michael
That's like wearing a terribly deformed tribble on your head.

I dig.
I dig lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider