Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, relaxing in a PBM with a cold PBR? Lookin' chill, my man!

Jim, this is a fantastic straw! Love the color and crown height. Not PBR, something a little more classy to go with that hat, a local micro-brew bro!

Not local - Breckenridge Vanilla Porter, a favorite.

Today, just getting started walking with my dog in the Kettering Labor Day parade, along with the Humane Society.

Granite Gannon

Picture2.jpg

The pup was a hit on the parade route.

Picture1.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
One of my all time favorites Michael. It seems to have hints of blue on my monitor.
Thanks Red. It is primarily grey, but I always remember it having hints of green. But looking at today's photos, it definitely leans to blue in those. I decided to take it outside and give it a look in the light out there just now. And under a very strange sun/cloud effect where the air almost appears to be orange, it is rather olive with an old copper color ribbon. So a bit of a chameleon depending on light and camera settings I guess.

Very nice Michael!
Thanks Roger. Seeing your beautiful Mallory this morning tipped the scales when I was deciding what to put on.

Mallory makes a nice lid!
Yes, they did. I see the Selvedge is still serving you well today. Enjoy the holiday.

Thanks all,
Michael

Today, just getting started walking with my dog in the Kettering Labor Day parade, along with the Humane Society.

Granite Gannon

View attachment 84834

View attachment 84835
Great day for a parade! Vanilla and Porter are two of my favorite things! I'll have to search for Breckenridge, a new quest!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

Granite Gannon

View attachment 84834

View attachment 84835
Awesome, Jim! In years past, I brewed a Christmas Porter with a touch of vanilla and cinnamon. It was just enough so tasters knew there was something extra in the batch, but not quite enough that they could tell what it was...

Precious pup!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic Ant! I notice that the stamping on the sweat is in black instead of gold. Is this a period thing? Or model specific to the Bantam? I'll have to pay more attention, it just caught my eye on this beauty while I was drooling on my keyboard.

not sure what's up with the black ... a few of my 40s and 50s Stetsons have it ... don't think it has any significance whatsoever

Effortlessly gorgeous! Happy Labor Day, brother!

to you the same my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran