Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
NOS Stetson "Original '47" Grade 8 Panama. Leather sweat.
20170905_140211-1.jpg
20170905_140139-1.jpg
20170905_140102-1.jpg
20170905_140057-1.jpg

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Thanks Jer. Got any fires in yer neck o' the woods? Hope not.
You are very welcome. We are surrounded by them sadly. Our air quality has been terrible (bordering on unhealthy) hear so we are stuck indoors now on my two days off. So once again my trip to Oregon gets postponed:( Lol, I guess I just have some bad luck lately.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
We are surrounded by them sadly. Our air quality has been terrible (bordering on unhealthy) hear so we are stuck indoors now on my two days off. So once again my trip to Oregon gets postponed:( Lol, I guess I just have some bad luck lately.
Bad luck but good hats and sorry to hear abt all the smoke. Saw a map of fires in the Pacific Northwest. All over the place.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
High heat and smoke in the valley today. The Hemp Milan Strat will protect me today. The Lockheed Connie pin is vintage, the hat is a modern.

View attachment 84915
Smoke and ash fallout up here, Red. Which causes a brilliant red sunrise. I was working outside for a few hours this a.m. and ash kept falling on my car! I'm inside now, but wore the Country Gentleman parabuntal when I was outside.

Is Jeremy going to make it over this week? Next week is the big Oktoberfest in Mt. Angel. Sandra has never been, so we're planning a trip over the following Saturday (9/16). I can wear my green shorthair finish Breiter Traveler! I bought it especially for Oktoberfest, you know...

i-cTWMBcZ-M.jpg

i-n2DnLzG-L.jpg

i-hRdM66d-M.jpg

i-NbNMPqX-M.jpg

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Smoke and ash fallout up here, Red. Which causes a brilliant red sunrise. I was working outside for a few hours this a.m. and ash kept falling on my car! I'm inside now, but wore the Country Gentleman parabuntal when I was outside.

Is Jeremy going to make it over this week? Next week is the big Oktoberfest in Mt. Angel. Sandra has never been, so we're planning a trip over the following Saturday (9/16). I can wear my green shorthair finish Breiter Traveler! I bought it especially for Oktoberfest, you know...

i-cTWMBcZ-M.jpg

i-n2DnLzG-L.jpg

i-hRdM66d-M.jpg

i-NbNMPqX-M.jpg

Nice looking hat Doug I really like that one the more I see it. Sadly with the fires here and air quality the wife doesn't want to travel being pregnant and with our little 20 month old guy.i wanted to leave last night after a long day at the office but was out voted by the wife. I will be spending my birthday stuck indoors entertaining my little fella. I have hat some bad luck with not only trying to get time off but now being able to use it. :(

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Nice looking hat Doug I really like that one the more I see it. Sadly with the fires here and air quality the wife doesn't want to travel being pregnant and with our little 20 month old guy.i wanted to leave last night after a long day at the office but was out voted by the wife. I will be spending my birthday stuck indoors entertaining my little fella. I have hat some bad luck with not only trying to get time off but now being able to use it. :(
Understandable. Driving in the smoke can be bad. I almost had to turn around and head back on a trip over Mt. Hood once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy