Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Great day here in Northeast Ohio.Put on my dark moss beaver that I got from Tim when he was still Cane's Creations.Love this hat.I never wear my brim up...here's one for Bob.
XeINJCK.jpg
cA4aeqQ.jpg

KarlCrow

One Too Many

Richard Morgan

One Too Many

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Weather be damned, it's a felt Friday for me. Mallory Premiere:

22045894_10103617354270448_4087329514459940986_n.jpg

And brim up for Bob!
22046122_10103617354135718_3183250411359915659_n.jpg
I know how you feel. I've worn felt on 90 degree days this week because I was tired of waiting for the cool.

Working class and ruling class... an assemblage of two thrift purchases totaling ten dollars (plus dry cleaning). The Borsalino was a Buffalo find which had the prior owner's printers and engravers union card under the sweatband. The coat was a Southampton find... expensive coat originally, I think.

092917_1.jpg

092917_2.jpg

kleinhansborso1.jpg

kleinhansborso9.jpg

kleinhansborso10.jpg

092917_4.jpg
Gorgeous color on the Borsolino.
The grey skies, cool wind and rain is back. Here's my Penman Steel beaver custom with a few raindrops on it. Fits like a glove but with a new, lower, diamond crease in place of the original center dent. I think I like it better this way.

i-hvqqd2P-M.jpg
i-KHvpJGR-M.jpg

i-K48DhH3-M.jpg
i-t8g84mW-M.jpg

Beautiful hat and the lower crown works for you

Great day here in Northeast Ohio.Put on my dark moss beaver that I got from Tim when he was still Cane's Creations.Love this hat.I never wear my brim up...here's one for Bob.
XeINJCK.jpg
cA4aeqQ.jpg
Love that color and ribbon. How did you get Bob to photobomb that first picture? Say Hi to him for us.

nice hat, nice jacket too by the looks of it
My daily driver coat for the winter, an American Made USAAF A-2 leather flight jacket. I tell people "an aviation historian without an A-2 is like a fish without a bicycle!"

Thanks Red!
If the wind here keeps up, I'll be joining you with another derby tomorrow.
I actually stole that idea from you for a trip to the beach last month, it works like the tip of a bullet. I will be wearing a derby for the crowd agitation factor tomorrow.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Stetson looks good, so do the wingtips - vintage?
Thanks Richard. Vintage OR or wingtips? The OR is probably '50s, the wingtips are made in USA Dexters. So I guess the shoes are older than 2002 or so. Probably '80s or 90s. I could be mistaken on that.

While I was out for an afternoon bicycle ride I was wearing this vintage cap.
DSCN5277 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5270 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And you may notice the shoes are different, slightly.
Allen Edmonds Macneil Wingtip Blucher Shoes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
While I was out I found these Allen Edmond Macneils, which may or may not join my shoe stable.

Thanks
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner