Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is from the other day when I wore this conversion but I'm wearing it again this evening. I don't like this picture of me that much but it gives a good side view look at the hat. Anyway, I gotta go tell some kids to get the hell off my lawn.

Navy_Blue_8.jpg
You do look like you're ready to do some ass chewing. But the hat is gorgeous.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Thank you, Michael. I really appreciate the gift.

This is from the other day when I wore this conversion but I'm wearing it again this evening. I don't like this picture of me that much but it gives a good side view look at the hat. Anyway, I gotta go tell some kids to get the hell off my lawn.

Navy_Blue_8.jpg

Gotta love a Fine Blue Hat ! Exquisite ! I'll try to get some more up there as I can run across them . You're an artist Terry ! Talented !

The ribbon looks great as is imo! I covet that kind of felt and color! Wonderful acquisition.

Thanks Jeff! I think I will keep the ribbon as is. It's an honest curl...

From one "Bobby" to another I really like your VS "Blue"!

That is very Nice! The color is very pretty and coordinates with your outfit. Nice dimensions, fits you well.

Thanks so much D-dog! I might as well leave this one by the door as I feel it's going to be in the rotation a lot.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lol. Thx. Sorry. Not on purpose. Hats Plus still gottem in stock. Abt $140. Very possibly FEPSA hare hat body.
Yeah, they have a nice collection of Guerra's. You are the one who recommended that shop to me. Have you been to the shop? every time I get to Chicago I stop in and usually leave with something.

I'm with Bob on that one, Red. Very clean lines on that hat!
Thanks, the Deckard influence on the design is what drew me to this Japanese Market only model. @Bob Roberts prompted me to order it from the Garland Outlet.
The regular modern Whippet is nice, but really doesn't have the brim/crown mojo this model does.

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Really like the hat your wearing in the Car! What's the brand and story on that one?
It's a Buckaroo Hatters. It was not custom made for me and I got it second hand from a lounger.
The previous owner said me he got it off the shelf, if I remember right, it was a hat custom made to someone that did not went back to get it.
I got it only because I wanted a Buckaroo Hatters hat one and the price was good.
I wish it had a higher crown but I do not regret getting it, it's well made, I do like the color combo of the felt+ribbon+bound edge and it have a 4" brim.

buckaroo2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy