Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Turf club on this friday
7ca7e7b811e887da7dbd149f56bb0fab.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

65 Classic

Practically Family
Another grey day in Verona. Misty hills and very low clouds with humidity
33y5dnr.jpg

Panizza Super NOS from Meran
2l8itlz.jpg

Made in the historical factory of Ghiffa, where now there is the "Museo del cappello", visited in March with Steve
35itwk3.jpg

The felt, with no name color, is fantastic as the matching with the ribbon color
2a0niw5.jpg

Usually the names of the plants growing on Lake Maggiore were used to determine the name of the color of the felts
evaook.jpg

Panizza made marvellous hats, no so elegant like Borsalino, not so bold as Barbizio, but very, very fine in a classic Italian tradition
I take off my hat to greet you and thank you for your appreciation
Just as you explained, the Panizza was made just right. Simply beautiful!

I'll have to do some major catching up from yesterday. Got a new, fancy cell phone...technology had left me in it's wake until now. Spent an inordinate amount of time setting it up. Now to figure out this whole Tapa-talk thingie... Can you post images with it?

Turf club on this friday
7ca7e7b811e887da7dbd149f56bb0fab.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Sweet Stetson Matt.

Milk chocolate Portis Sterling. Finally got the dents to behave ...
Mmmmm Chocolate... Looks great to me. Would love to see some detail shots of this one.

Celebrating Friday with an oddball...

Bergen Hatters' kinda like a coachman's hat.

Have a beautiful day. View attachment 98141 View attachment 98142 View attachment 98143 View attachment 98145 View attachment 98146 View attachment 98147 View attachment 98148
I forgot about this one Matt. What a great look, keep the general public on their toes. Just when they get used to a Homburg floating around town, you hit them with this unusual beauty. You are evil...but in a good way!

View attachment 98153
NW Hats SB this morning.
Love me sum NW Hats on you Bob. Love the color in this image, picks up some of the tan tones of SB.

Good Friday morning, all. Thanks for the likes on the Demon yesterday. Dreary and gray in Funkytown, as we enter into that period where there is no sun until two weeks after pitchers and catchers report. But hey, it's Friday, right?

Gannon thin ribbon in Granite.

b2dd5a176d25870b890e375656031279.jpg
759e3add9dacd3bc73f4e4a4ccab134b.jpg
c8d068902ccd902efe0942cb6ffba6d7.jpg

Just a few more hours 'til the weekend.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Beautiful Gannon Jim. I'm looking at granite for a Whippet clone in Mike Miller's queue. Or maybe charcoal. You wear this one well. Happy Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner