Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

101 Pathfinder

A-List Customer
Dark Black Cherry Gannon the "Dillinger"
3fa025cdab068d47d04f39c2fcb76c58.jpg
aff56186316c872806be9209cca91ede.jpg
7e3385ae59cf69ece1537ac2f1e85d83.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Absolutely fabulous lid. The color is amazing. How old is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jack. Just helping the locals. Us visitors need to show respect. You would have done the same sir. I hope you are rehabng well. No chain saw work for you.
I found a hawk one morning with a broken leg. I figured it had been hit by a car windshield overnight. When I would approach the hawk would try to fly off & I was only making matters worse. It was a Sunday morning & the Conservation office was closed but I had the cell number of the county Game Warden. He came out, we netted the hawk & he was going to take it to a raptor rehab place. I hope it was able to be rehabilitated but I don't know anything further.

Super Cav Bob.

Camel Gannon
04cb01b6d5b1659cbfe78283a670f67a.jpg
79fe75be78ef8ae70788b0538fb3209c.jpg

Have a terrific Tuesday

Great colors Richard.

Foggy morning here in Alabama and as Christmas nears I decided to wear this Royal Stetson in Hunter Green and a festive Rugby shirt to match.
fd66ec3fdd6c01322617a5f433ab3126.jpg
a4d0e7d739eb39551fe8a8b279f65ecd.jpg
96da83ffdd4a1ac1dc996157dbfac1b1.jpg

I steamed this hat with a hand steam unit and did the Indiana Jones crease and pinch. I think it turned out pretty nice. Tonite I’m going to do an old lid and try the Tres Deuce look. Just gotta Watch Kevin, from JJ’s Hats, video again to get that one down.

Nice combo 101.

Is that a Cavanagh without a Cavanagh edge?

Ah, ya shoulda saved the Camel for hump day! Nice Gannon.

Great lids so far, gents. Pulled out an old favorite, the Dalton Waverly, for a Tuesday.

e83d54193007d18786dd965e56ba5baf.jpg
ce4c707d0ecb77f073a2205c3ed24ae1.jpg
afcdae7224f449d753a338c085f51ec7.jpg
adcbd3cd5a0ec4e1d5b83559c531bf3f.jpg

Now go out there and have an appropriately adequate day.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Delightful Dalton Jim.

Early morning I rushed outside hearing odd noises. A coyote had fallen thru thin ice. Only the back 1/2 of the male was in the water, but it was struggling on the slippery ice. Coralling our dogs inside, I spread planks across the bare ice to the small hole and thru a boat towel on the last board. Sure enough the coyote crawled up sprinted into the shore treeline, rolled in the snow and went about its way. Pulled on a wool jacket and vtg. Stetson Playboy for the start of my day.

i-wpkjTpQ-M.jpg

i-2R8MRWx-M.jpg

Yesterday afternoon I needed firewood. My vtg. Stetson Open Road Twenty-five is a frequent chore hat. Soft, malleable felt on this hat. Shows its age, but an excellent hat.

i-7QhH3CH-M.jpg

My grandfather and father instilled the discipline of cleaning and preping tools prior to the next use. I offer a nod to my grandfather and dad. Having learned I cleaned the saw and grabbed some hat pics.

i-jvrJktN-M.jpg

i-49M8zfx-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Perfect Playboy Eric.

Dark Black Cherry Gannon the "Dillinger"
3fa025cdab068d47d04f39c2fcb76c58.jpg
aff56186316c872806be9209cca91ede.jpg
7e3385ae59cf69ece1537ac2f1e85d83.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Beautiful Dillinger Rodolfo.

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Is that a Cavanagh without a Cavanagh edge?

Ah, ya shoulda saved the Camel for hump day! Nice Gannon.

Great lids so far, gents. Pulled out an old favorite, the Dalton Waverly, for a Tuesday.

e83d54193007d18786dd965e56ba5baf.jpg
ce4c707d0ecb77f073a2205c3ed24ae1.jpg
afcdae7224f449d753a338c085f51ec7.jpg
adcbd3cd5a0ec4e1d5b83559c531bf3f.jpg

Now go out there and have an appropriately adequate day.

Sent directly from my mind
Maybe I’ll wear the camel again tomorrow.
Great Dalton

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I found a hawk one morning with a broken leg. I figured it had been hit by a car windshield overnight. When I would approach the hawk would try to fly off & I was only making matters worse. It was a Sunday morning & the Conservation office was closed but I had the cell number of the county Game Warden. He came out, we netted the hawk & he was going to take it to a raptor rehab place. I hope it was able to be rehabilitated but I don't know anything further.

Jack I hope it recovered. You gave the local the best opportunity and resources. The raptor centers are able to do incredible things to assist the birds. My wife, now a retired vet., on rare occasion has helped at a local center.

S
Perfect Playboy Eric.
Not a Bon Vivant in real life. ;) Thanks Perry. Excellent hats and sweaters of late.

Jack I hope it recovered. You gave the local the best opportunity and resources. The raptor centers are able to do incredible things to assist the birds. My wife, now a retired vet., on rare occasion has helped at a local center.

Not a Bon Vivant in real life. ;) Thanks Perry. Excellent hats and sweaters of late.
I'm a Bon Vivant in my head:rolleyes: thanks, Eric.

Early morning I rushed outside hearing odd noises. A coyote had fallen thru thin ice. Only the back 1/2 of the male was in the water, but it was struggling on the slippery ice. Coralling our dogs inside, I spread planks across the bare ice to the small hole and thru a boat towel on the last board. Sure enough the coyote crawled up sprinted into the shore treeline, rolled in the snow and went about its way. Pulled on a wool jacket and vtg. Stetson Playboy for the start of my day.

i-wpkjTpQ-M.jpg

i-2R8MRWx-M.jpg

Yesterday afternoon I needed firewood. My vtg. Stetson Open Road Twenty-five is a frequent chore hat. Soft, malleable felt on this hat. Shows its age, but an excellent hat.

i-7QhH3CH-M.jpg

My grandfather and father instilled the discipline of cleaning and preping tools prior to the next use. I offer a nod to my grandfather and dad. Having learned I cleaned the saw and grabbed some hat pics.

i-jvrJktN-M.jpg

i-49M8zfx-M.jpg

Wow! you had quite the adventure today. And you looked good all the while. Even your work hats look pristine Eric.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up

i-wpkjTpQ-M.jpg

i-2R8MRWx-M.jpg

i-7QhH3CH-M.jpg

i-jvrJktN-M.jpg

i-49M8zfx-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Great hats. Greater deed. That coyote is one lucky dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner