Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian eve of Christmas, sunny and pleasant to walk
Echter Mayser
A classic homburg in proportions and colors
Felt is soft and pliable, the form is what I call "rounded" for this type of hats
fqjro.jpg

It arrived in one of the Italy-Holland exchange to improve my passion for homburgs. Thanks Stefan

Have a nice day
Buon Natale da Verona!
Another classic Homburg look. You have embraced the Homburg lifestyle Daniele. Welcome to the dark side. A blessed Christmas to you and yours.

Another antilope finish hat today. Konsul in warm brown (the picture is horribly unsharp, sorry)

View attachment 99492
I'm loving the herd of antelopes Stefan. The colors on this one are sublime.

View attachment 99513
Adventurebilt Legacy this morning.
The look of this Legacy is very nice Bob. Have a restful Christmas Eve.

Very beautiful Esther. Love the bold ribbon on this classic styled hat. Merry Christmas.

View attachment 99538 Received this silky longhair 40 some years ago. The sweatband had already been replaced, so the only clue is the liner, if it is original to the hat. The latest reference to this maker I could find was a classified dated 1915 in which he was trying to sell his Turner hat press.
2.5 " brim, 6" open crown.
View attachment 99532 View attachment 99531 View attachment 99530

Wow! This is one fantastic long hair. The mystery of the history is really great. Very nice RW, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Up and about early this morning. Butcher, wine shop, groceries and hardware store purchases all made. I am finally home and starting some bunch. I amworking on smoked fish for a brunch for my wife and I. Inside and outside with prep has me wearing an tawny hued vtg. Stetson Open Road.

i-XSnhQxT-M.jpg

Guest arrive at 5:30pm. It is a happy calm at my house.

i-XKNZc7c-M.jpg

i-H3SbTnx-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

65 Classic

Practically Family
Royal Deluxe Stetson
Up and about early this morning. Butcher, wine shop, groceries and hardware store purchases all made. I am finally home and starting some bunch. I amworking on smoked fish for a brunch for my wife and I. Inside and outside with prep has me wearing an tawny hued vtg. Stetson Open Road.

i-XSnhQxT-M.jpg

i-XKNZc7c-M.jpg

i-H3SbTnx-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Well accompanied with Stetson OR. Good start. I'm confident the happy calm will become joy by 6:00pm. Have a great day and Merry Christmas.

i-XSnhQxT-M.jpg

i-XKNZc7c-M.jpg

i-H3SbTnx-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Beautiful, Eric.

Smoked fish? I'll be there in 10. [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Royal Deluxe Stetson

Well accompanied with Stetson OR. Good start. I'm confident the happy calm will become joy by 6:00pm. Have a great day and Merry Christmas.

Well said. Happy Holidays to you and the many loungers tuning in today.

The angst I bring to the meal prep and the gifting celebration as host and participant I am sure others feel. When the celebration is over and my wife and I are re-ordering and cleaning our household we do share how we relish the of visiting with friends and relatives. Rewarding and yet full of effort. I have saved a small Yule Log for a treat late night for my wife and I. A small jewelry gift will be presented to her at that time. I really look forward to that moment. Now the wait. How many hours away?

Heading out to check on the smoking fish.

Best, Eric -

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Italian eve of Christmas, sunny and pleasant to walk
x5nha1.jpg

Echter Mayser
m9ri39.jpg

A classic homburg in proportions and colors
2j34l8x.jpg

Felt is soft and pliable, the form is what I call "rounded" for this type of hats
fqjro.jpg

It arrived in one of the Italy-Holland exchange to improve my passion for homburgs. Thanks Stefan
1zdx1s5.jpg

Have a nice day
Buon Natale da Verona!
Daniele, as you say, "classic in proportions and color." A very fine example of a homburg.
A very Merry Christmas to you from Texas

Richard Morgan

One Too Many

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 99538 Received this silky longhair 40 some years ago. The sweatband had already been replaced, so the only clue is the liner, if it is original to the hat. The latest reference to this maker I could find was a classified dated 1915 in which he was trying to sell his Turner hat press.
2.5 " brim, 6" open crown.
View attachment 99532 View attachment 99531 View attachment 99530
That's so unbelievably unbelievable that I simply can't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic