Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Wormser you are showing off. More than just a dusting of snow there in the deep south, wow. I have been watching the news and thinking about you guys.

"Metro" Wool probably early 1960s and a recent arrival.

25860050788_c04b2a6b07_c.jpg

38833612815_55b407392b_c.jpg

39732027091_28365bd28c_c.jpg

27953235479_1570263393_c.jpg
Interesting brand. Nice lines. As always, a great presentation. Enjoy this one.

Fivesense

One of the Regulars
Worth the wait- my Royal Deluxe Silver Belly Open Road arrived today!

This is simply a gorgeous hat. As an enthusiast of western (cowboy) hats, I love the blend of elements inherent in the OR: cattleman's crease, 2 3/4 brim, up or down brim options, tons of tradition. It's a fedora feel with western sizzle. I like the slightly wider brim, as compared to my Chatham Royal Deluxe. Plus, if I ever decided to be daring and change the bash, this pliable fur felt will accomodate.

The front brim snapped down fits my tastes right now. I'll have to steam the brim to flatten it out a bit if I want to pull off the brim up all the way around look. But overall, I'm really pleased with this hat.

Attachments

• IMG_3512.jpg
    IMG_3512.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3513.jpg
    IMG_3513.jpg
    604.4 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3517.jpg
    IMG_3517.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 120

This is simply a gorgeous hat. As an enthusiast of western (cowboy) hats, I love the blend of elements inherent in the OR: cattleman's crease, 2 3/4 brim, up or down brim options, tons of tradition. It's a fedora feel with western sizzle. I like the slightly wider brim, as compared to my Chatham Royal Deluxe. Plus, if I ever decided to be daring and change the bash, this pliable fur felt will accomodate.

The front brim snapped down fits my tastes right now. I'll have to steam the brim to flatten it out a bit if I want to pull off the brim up all the way around look. But overall, I'm really pleased with this hat.
Classic looking. I like the snapped brim look, but these look great with a brim up too. Congratulations on a great new hat.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

looks absolutely awesome on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart