Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewJack

Practically Family
Recent find. Royal Stetson. Olive. Though it has a gray-ish tint, it is olive! The brim treatment reminds me of the trim on a Stetson Flagship I saw in the Lounge. Has some nibbles and bites. But that felt! It has the hand of a 3X Beaver to me.

Attachments

• IMG_5267.jpg
    IMG_5267.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5269.jpg
    IMG_5269.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5245.JPG
    IMG_5245.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 130
Recent find. Royal Stetson. Olive. Though it has a gray-ish tint, it is olive! The brim treatment reminds me of the trim on a Stetson Flagship I saw in the Lounge. Has some nibbles and bites. But that felt! It has the hand of a 3X Beaver to me.
Nice find, Jack. Looks good on you.

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
My new Stetson hemp Open Road in sage (can't recall if I have posted it in this thread previously - but probably not since I've only worn it a couple of times). Noggin' pic is from a week or two ago, but I'm wearing almost the same thing today. The hat seems to have more generous proportions than my other straw ORs and it is much soften than my panama OR. View attachment 118001 View attachment 118002

Nice, I’ve been thinking about one of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn