Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Another Brent Black Montecristi with VS ribbon treatment. The forest green yesterday is nice but I am crazy about the gray Art used on this panama.

View attachment 120161 View attachment 120162 View attachment 120163
Beautiful BB. Ummmm.... Is it OK to ask how much it cost? Did you buy it directly from him? I ask because I ordered a Panama from Optimo a couple weeks ago, and when it finally arrives I would like to come back to your post and compare. Maybe buy a BB as well. I am trying to learn.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
On the occasion of my 10,000 post, I look back over the past few years with great appreciation for this community. My hat obsession has developed like a fine wine. I'm a wino...
It all started with graduation from Oregon State with a B.A. in History. My wife thought I should have a "signature" Historian hat. We bought a Scala wool stingy. I found the Lounge through a simple
Google search of Fedora. Over 100 hats later... I am a "collector" (Hoarder?).
I want to thank all of you for being so tolerant of my "obsessive posting" over the past couple of years.

View attachment 120148 View attachment 120149
Scala Woolie, size L, with feather! Bailey Woolie, c.2014, a classic!

View attachment 120150 View attachment 120151

and today: Mallory XV, c.1955 sharks gill One of many custom NW Hats, Lt. Blue Duplex
10,000 posts and lots of very fine hats Mike. You've encouraged and enlightened a lot of us. thanks

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I like that weave Bob!

Thanks Harv! We used to have big dogs (Doberman, Rottweiler, Great Dane, Bloodhound, Malamute, Standard Poodle), but these little girls have really stolen my heart.
I have wanted a Bloodhound since I was five years old and my Dad couldn't afford to buy one for me. Maybe it's time I indulge in one, like I have recently indulged in fine hats.

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful BB. Ummmm.... Is it OK to ask how much it cost? Did you buy it directly from him? I ask because I ordered a Panama from Optimo a couple weeks ago, and when it finally arrives I would like to come back to your post and compare. Maybe buy a BB as well. I am trying to learn.

I did not buy directly from Brent Black. Over the last several months I have purchased 3 previously owned Brent Black Montecristi fedoras. I paid 100, 150, & 250. If think this was the 250 but might be the 150.

I have wanted a Bloodhound since I was five years old and my Dad couldn't afford to buy one for me. Maybe it's time I indulge in one, like I have recently indulged in fine hats.

Our Bloodhound ("Mo") was sweet, but was the dumbest dog we've ever owned. I've no doubt you will come up with a great one though (based on your hat shopping).

On the occasion of my 10,000 post, I look back over the past few years with great appreciation for this community. My hat obsession has developed like a fine wine. I'm a wino...
It all started with graduation from Oregon State with a B.A. in History. My wife thought I should have a "signature" Historian hat. We bought a Scala wool stingy. I found the Lounge through a simple
I want to thank all of you for being so tolerant of my "obsessive posting" over the past couple of years.

and today: Mallory XV, c.1955 sharks gill One of many custom NW Hats, Lt. Blue Duplex

And over 37,000 likes! So, I guess the next milestone is 100,000!

Sincerely, thank you for being such a gentleman and for sharing so many wonderful hats.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many

Congrats on the 10.000 posts and hunderd hats. Well done, sir!

Lets go for 100.000 posts and a 1.000 hats!

Congrats, Mike! Love that Mallory.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

DOGMAN

One Too Many

Your one of the fine gentlemen that keep me coming back to the lounge everyday.Looking forward to the next 10,000 posts.Also next 100 hats.....

Featherweight Friday in Funkytown. Also, being Memorial Day weekend, time to kick off Aloha Fridays.

f0f6b98bb5ffe52285885b096f6d8bb7.jpg
1babd239f8b3bcb461d4da7e9cfaea10.jpg
ac497ddd4fab5f2ad34266770009b4d7.jpg
67696f8996c2b1133384fabf61d00938.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner