Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the comments recently. Tasha is totally fine but her hind legs are starting to weaken from age, so getting herself out of slippery rocky river banks wasn’t going to happen without some help.

D Bar J on this cloudy day:
0fab70a15dbbaf52e17fd8a7dd62954c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do have some interesting customs Jeff. I like the full lines of this beauty. Hope the puppy is feeling better.

Took the wife to the bone doc today. She won't need surgery, it is mending well already. They did put on a new full length cast (they call it a sugar tong style (??). The cruise is still on! Wore a Dobbs two tone poly of some type. The pug came with the hat, not bad, but looks a little tight. Good ventilation.

12Jun18 Dobbs front 400x.jpg
12Jun18 Dobbs profile 400x.jpg
12Jun18 Dobbs side 400x.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Took the wife to the bone doc today. She won't need surgery, it is mending well already. They did put on a new full length cast (they call it a sugar tong style (??). The cruise is still on! Wore a Dobbs two tone poly of some type. The pug came with the hat, not bad, but looks a little tight. Good ventilation.

View attachment 122387 View attachment 122388 View attachment 122389
Great news Red! Impossible to keep a good women down. Take a picture of on Eagle’s Wings for me.
B

Wyldkarma

One Too Many

View attachment 122387 View attachment 122388 View attachment 122389
Great looking pug on that one Red, glad the wife is fine and the cruise is still on. :) We are cruising out of Florida in August for 9 days up the eastern coast into canada / newfoundland. Can't decide which hats to take. In the past I just wore baseball caps due to sudden wind gusts on the ship....I hate to see one of my nice hats sailing off without me. :)

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I adopted her 12 years ago, and the shelter told me she was probably 2-3 at the time, so at least 13.

No wonder, then. I used to breed Newfoundlands as a hobby, and they live about 8 to 10 years, because they are so big. After my last one, Gaia, died, I quit. It was too heartbreaking.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I adopted her 12 years ago, and the shelter told me she was probably 2-3 at the time, so at least 13.

I lost a 2nd Louisiana Catahoula Leopard in Dec 2008. He was almost 15 yrs old & weighed 105#. Was in great shape & it nearly broke my heart! Took me 2 yrs before I could even think about getting another, then another yr to find a breeder I was comfortable with. She will be 6 in Aug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24